BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 231 - 240 of 1548 | Page: 1 ...15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ...155

Forum » Thread

Re: "Tysak" is my daysak
Velimir, Very well done. Simple and elegant! Todd

In Make Your Own Gear » "Tysak" is my daysak
March 02, 4:53pm

Re: FS Zpacks Hexamid Solo, EE quilts
Jacob, Is the Zpacks the tent or tarp? Thanks, Todd

In Gear Swap » FS Zpacks Hexamid Solo, EE quilts
February 24, 5:26am

Re: Golite Quilt Stuff Sack
I don't like to stuff mine that way either, if I can help it. I use a compactor bag as my pack liner and stuff my quilt and puffy jacket & pants in it, twist, then pile the other gear on...

In GEAR » Golite Quilt Stuff Sack
February 23, 5:02pm

Re: MYOG sleeping bag to insulated pants conversion.
That is a great idea! How would you have made them differently regarding the crack issue? :) Would you have just cut the rear "taller" or added a gusset in the crotch, or what?

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG sleeping bag to insulated pants conversion.
February 23, 5:33am

Re: Notes from the Field: The Wintry Fringe Season in the Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness
Thank you Ryan! Very well-written and enjoyable. I really enjoyed this. Todd

In Editor's Roundtable » Notes from the Field: The Wintry Fringe Season in the Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness
February 13, 6:01pm

Re: It's over Johnny....
Best of luck, George! Your contributions to LW backpacking are much appreciated. Todd

In On the Web » It's over Johnny....
February 13, 4:18pm

Re: MAN-ifying a jacket
If you were/are considering a shell for it, then why not use your windshirt/DriDucks/Rain Shell over it? You're carrying one of them anyway so you get the same effect.

In Make Your Own Gear » MAN-ifying a jacket
February 10, 7:03am

Re: Titanium Windscreen Design
Wow Zelph, That's one sweet setup!!!! And impressive weight too. What's the cost? One question I've wanted to ask about the flat-bottom pots: Are they as durable as stock cans? ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Titanium Windscreen Design
February 01, 4:57pm

Re: WTB: Bulk Down/Your Old Down Sleeping Bags
I don't have it right now, but it's for sale on hammockforums.net in the For Sale forum.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Bulk Down/Your Old Down Sleeping Bags
January 30, 6:15pm

Re: WTB: Bulk Down/Your Old Down Sleeping Bags
Dale Wambaugh has one for sale right now....cheap too.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Bulk Down/Your Old Down Sleeping Bags
January 29, 7:36pm

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.