Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 231 - 240 of 1821 | Page: 1 ...15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ...183

Forum » Thread

Re: Anyone order a Ghost Whisperer from a small company lately?
+1 to Summit Hut. Great experience with them in the past.

In GEAR » Anyone order a Ghost Whisperer from a small company lately?
June 09, 12:18pm

Re: New Zimmerbuilt Pack
You are gonna enjoy that pack! Knowing what you like, and having it rigged up to your specifications can't help but yield good results.

In GEAR » New Zimmerbuilt Pack
June 07, 3:03pm

Re: How does my backpack fit? (Pics inside)
Eli, Your pics really help in answering your question. While fit is subjective, I feel you are correct in your concern, unfortunately. You're going to experience too much strain on your ...

In GEAR » How does my backpack fit? (Pics inside)
June 06, 7:13pm

Re: Lightweight fleece vest
Like one of the above, I just cut the sleeves off an old Nike 100wt fleece crew. Weighs less than 6oz in Large and it's been great. Since fleece doesn't unravel you don't have to hem ...

In GEAR » Lightweight fleece vest
June 03, 3:40pm

Re: 10 Days on the AT between Hot Springs and NOC
For your MIRT (Man skirt), just slice open the bottom of a drawstring garbage bag and cinch the drawstring around your waist.

In Pre-Trip Planning » 10 Days on the AT between Hot Springs and NOC
June 02, 8:07pm

Re: FS - Gear Closet Cleanout - Lots of Stuff & Free Gifts Too!
I'll take the stakes & spork. PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS - Gear Closet Cleanout - Lots of Stuff & Free Gifts Too!
May 31, 7:03pm

Re: Onto The Shelf
Most everything that I could think of has already been said, Ike. Thank you both for sharing this adventure!

In Editor's Roundtable » Onto The Shelf
May 28, 9:29am

Re: Deejo UL Knives
Very nice descriptions and pics, Roger. Did I overlook the prices? I like the bright plastic for visibility if I drop it. I may have to pick up one of these. Thank you.

In Editor's Roundtable » Deejo UL Knives
May 28, 9:08am

Re: Rain jacket = half bivy?
I have covered the foot end w/a DriDucks jacket before. Worked nicely that night w/an added bonus of warmer toes. I would only try more traditional, less breathable, jackets like this in an eme...

In Multiple Use Gear » Rain jacket = half bivy?
May 28, 8:21am

Re: WTB - Silnylon Solo Tarp
Here's mine: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=90949&skip_to_post=777808#777808

In Gear Swap » WTB - Silnylon Solo Tarp
May 25, 5:48pm

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.