BPL Community Profile

ed hyatt (edhyatt) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The North; UK
About Me ed hyatt has not added a biography yet.
CountryUK

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by ed hyatt

Showing 231 - 240 of 271 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Forum » Thread

Hex Vent cover?
Has anyone come up with a way of covering the vents on the Hex/Shangri La 3? I used mine in 60 mph driving rain this weekend and got wet due to rain blowing in through the vents - some sort of n...

In Make Your Own Gear » Hex Vent cover?
September 01, 4:55am

Slippy Sil
I have sil dotted my MLD Bug Bivy and it made a lot of difference....I now no longer find myself sliding out of the tent...

In GEAR » Slippy Sinylon
July 22, 9:32am

Guo Mid
I will find out what the postage might be and PM you if that is OK?

In Gear Swap » WTB MLD Duomid
July 12, 5:07pm

Duo Mid
I have one - I am in the UK. Used once.

In Gear Swap » WTB MLD Duomid
July 12, 3:20pm

Bearcan capacity
Never having used a Bearcan before we managed to get 13 days food in one (well two actually, 13x2) for the section from Vermillion to Whitney Portal; we ended up doing this in 12 days......alas I e...

In GEAR » Bear Vault
March 10, 11:56am

Golite Ultra
Have PMd you Thanks

In Gear Swap » FS : Golite Ultra 20 (Reg. Size)
February 27, 3:06am

Resupply Pyrenees
Drew - apologies for the tardy reply If you think about the same prices as the US and add about 20% that would be about right. You would be buying from a supermarket in small towns so be aware t...

In Post-Trip Reports » Pyrenees 2008
February 16, 3:58am

:-o
The Dutch cloned it......we Brits are very giving when it comes to radical stove design.... http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=16...

In Chaff » R.I.P. - Bush Buddy rip off
November 07, 1:46pm

Importing to the UK
I cannot remember how much the Bushbuddy I imported was charged....got one in the UK 2nd hand at the same time too... But as an example I bought a ULA Catalyst and was charged I think £23 custo...

In Chaff » R.I.P. - Bush Buddy rip off
November 07, 10:45am

Squeezbox Stove - picture; 37g stand and windshiled
The description is worth reading....and here is a picture to 'fire' the imagination.... The 37g stove and windshield

In Make Your Own Gear » Squeezbox Stove
October 29, 7:33am

All Reader Reviews by ed hyatt

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montrail Hardrock
I wore these this summer over the very rocky GR20 (Corsica) and the GR5 Alpine (Geneva towards Nice). The pair I used on the GR20 (120 miles) are well worn and cut up; they would probably do the ro...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
September 12, 2:27am

MoonTrail Customer Service
Very good service and advice from Dan at Moontrail; I was ordering from overseas yet picking up in the USA and Moontrail were really helpful with that. Website is good too - especially the use of e...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 20, 8:04am