Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

M G (drown) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Shenandoah
About Me Climber. caver. Cartographer. Have hiked, caved, climbed and mapped in Asia, N. & S. America.

Currently planning on 8 days in the upper Kern September 2014.A desert SW trip in May, ski touring in the Canadian Rockies in April and Costa Rican volcanoes in Feb.
CityWashington
StateDC
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M G

Showing 231 - 240 of 583 | Page: 1 ...15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ...59

Forum » Thread

Pillows
Interested in both pillows, what's the best way to contact you?

In Gear Swap » FS: AlpineLite bug net tent 1.5 & two Kooka Bay inflatable pillows XL black
July 22, 6:36pm

Shenandoah
That is a long time for that park. It will be a very circuitous route unless you are sticking to the AT. I would consider pairing with something further west in GW NF or one of the wilderness areas...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Shenandoah Trip Recommendations
July 22, 11:18am

"Solo: LeConte Divide and Goddard Canyon"
Excellent TR. Drooling with envy. Would love to see some pics of your bivy sites and setup and some more details on your gear and fishing setup, but just from personal curiosity. Thanks for ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Solo: LeConte Divide and Goddard Canyon
July 22, 4:41am

Re: MSR, Serratus, Patagonia
Bump with price drop.

In Gear Swap » Rainy day closet cleaning: Packs, raingear, and tarps by Serratus, Golite, Integral Designs, Patagonia
July 21, 5:42pm

Stoic hadron
Good luck finding one of these new in anything but a size large or xl. +1 on the montbell

In GEAR » Patagonia Ultralight Down Hoody vs. MH Ghost Whisperer vs. Uniqlo UL Down
July 20, 6:37pm

Re: Foster's
Donnie, I have a Keg-F in similar condition for you if you want to PM me.

In Gear Swap » FS: Caldera Keg-H Stove System
July 20, 5:58am

Re: Gear Shops In Manhattan\Washington?
Hey. Harpers Ferry is a reasonable drive from DC and there used to be a good shop there. Its on the AT.

In GEAR » Gear Shops In Manhattan?
July 18, 10:45am

BV450
Email and PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Bearvault BV 450 NIB
July 14, 12:53pm

Re: Re: more info
My experience with WM bags is they have excellent craftmanship but I have always found them to be cold and I need warmer rated bag. I also find them cut very tight making it hard to wear lits of ex...

In GEAR » Adding overfill to a Summerlite
July 13, 10:31am

most important lesson from this video...
...pick your climbing partners wisely

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » rescue off the first flatiron
July 12, 8:32pm

All Reader Reviews by M G

M G has posted no reviews.