BPL Community Profile

M G (drown) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Shenandoah
About Me Climber. caver. Cartographer. Have hiked, caved, climbed and mapped in Asia, N. & S. America.

Currently planning on 8 days in the upper Kern September 2014.A desert SW trip in May, ski touring in the Canadian Rockies in April and Costa Rican volcanoes in Feb.
CityWashington
StateDC
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M G

Showing 231 - 240 of 551 | Page: 1 ...15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ...56

Forum » Thread

Canister choice
If you live in SF you should invest in a Weekender. Don't count on the ursack. Every year is the same story, approval is always pending....The weekender is a solid investment now with great res...

In Pre-Trip Planning » JMT 14–16 day plan
June 27, 3:41pm

Echo 1
Did you use in rain or drizzle? Experience? How spacious or small did it feel?

In Post-Trip Reports » JMT Nobo
June 24, 7:55pm

Patagonia
PM sent

In Gear Swap » WTB Ultralight Rain Racket
June 14, 2:11am

Belt
HMG have been known to make customization to allow other belts to be used such as the ULA belts if you research the forum you may find pics.

In GEAR » hyperlight mountain gear
June 13, 6:46pm

Advice
When are you planning on leaving? Seasonality will dictate some of the advice as well as what type of terrain and landscapes you like? Tell us about your experience. The more specific the questions...

In Pre-Trip Planning » 2 months from DC to Seattle. What would you do?
June 13, 6:43pm

Not my world
"That is the world we live in now bros." That is the world YOU choose to live in. Even with the newest iphone in my pack I always carry a paper map. There is nothing comparable an...

In GEAR » Am I forgetting anything for a Sierra trip?
June 12, 9:41pm

Hilite
PM sent

In Gear Swap » WTB: Mountaineering tent Hilleberg, Bibler, Black Diamond Firstlight etc
June 12, 5:33pm

Re: youbar
This is brilliant!

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Breakfast Bar?
June 10, 6:59pm

Nice!!!
Cool! Looking to buy and do the same

In Make Your Own Gear » Shortened Therm-a-rest NeoAir Xlite
June 10, 3:22pm

Deuter
I have a kid comfort2. Very happy with it. Have been carrying my daughter in it since she was 9-10 months. She is 24 months now. Have done long days with it. But no overnights so can't comment ...

In GEAR » child carrier dos/dont's/lookout for's - advice needed
June 10, 6:38am

All Reader Reviews by M G

M G has posted no reviews.