BPL Community Profile

M G (drown) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Shenandoah
About Me Climber. caver. Cartographer. Have hiked, caved, climbed and mapped in Asia, N. & S. America.

Currently planning on 8 days in the upper Kern September 2014.A desert SW trip in May, ski touring in the Canadian Rockies in April and Costa Rican volcanoes in Feb.
CityWashington
StateDC
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M G

Showing 231 - 240 of 483 | Page: 1 ...15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ...49

Forum » Thread

Green & Tan comparison
"I think thermarest is pushing the boundaries of what is practical with light materials and they are going to hit statistical failure rates far higher than say, their old green/tan series.&quo...

In GEAR » Is a thermarest "Neo-Air" actually worth the price difference?
April 11, 7:12am

Re: I have a Copper Spur UL3
PM sent on Copper Spur 3

In Gear Swap » WTB Copper Spur ul2/Scarp2
April 10, 7:30am

Re: WTB: ULA Circuit and food bag
I have a Circuit. PM me if still interested.

In Gear Swap » WTB: ULA Circuit and food bag
April 09, 10:10pm

Circuit
Still looking?

In Gear Swap » WTB: ULA Circuit
April 09, 10:07pm

Re: AliExpress
Just pulled the trigger with Aliexpress for $44. I'll report how the shipping goes. I ordered some titanium pots from China a few years back without any problems. Hopefully this works out too. ...

In GEAR » The New "Worlds lightest cannister stove"?
April 09, 9:29pm

Drive
It isn't too bad of a drive once you are on Island. Suintula ( SP??) the Finnish Canadian island colony is worth a visit.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Big Wilderness Hikes-Vancouver Island?
April 09, 9:28pm

Re: Good Information
Amazing video. Was laughing very loudly in my office while watching. my 22 month old is just reaching the 1 mile trail limit of her hiking ability but can cross rivers and deal with stones the same...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking: baby on board (the sequel)
April 09, 2:12pm

Vancouver Island North
The trip around the tip of the island on the North Coast Trail was pleasantly rugged and wild when I completed it in spring 2008. Not sure how the trail has evolved since then ( we were one of the...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Big Wilderness Hikes-Vancouver Island?
April 08, 8:23pm

re:"The New "Worlds lightest cannister stove"?" Where to buy
For those of you who have pulled the trigger on one of these where is the most reliable place to buy one. I've seen them on AliExpress for ~$44 and on Amazon for over 70$ Big difference i...

In GEAR » The New "Worlds lightest cannister stove"?
April 07, 12:26pm

WTB: SMD Lunar Duo
let me know if you have one for sale

In Gear Swap » WTB: SMD Lunar Duo
April 01, 9:45pm

All Reader Reviews by M G

M G has posted no reviews.