BPL Community Profile

John Jensen (JohnJ) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Orange County, CA
About Me John Jensen has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John Jensen

Showing 231 - 237 of 237 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Forum » Thread

clif
White chocolate macadamia nut clif bars are like crack.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Rank the Bars
March 29, 8:05am

luck is real
I'm old enough now that I can look back at my cohort and see some that have succeeded or failed with good or bad decisions, and some that have had good or bad luck. Most of us accept that th...

In Chaff » Republican's attack on wilderness. Unconscionable!
March 29, 7:52am

lifetime
I'd say as a general rule lifetime-anything for $20 is a good deal. Also: the war's over, REI won ;-/

In GEAR » Is an REI membership worth it?
March 29, 7:35am

sidewinder
As a newbie/lurker I keep going back to the Trail Design pages and liking different models(*). I wonder, how well does the Ti Sidewinder burn wood in the basic configuration?Has anyone tried it wi...

In GEAR » Wood-Burning cook system suggestions?
March 29, 7:07am

can you even over-treat UV?
Worried about battery life? I may not be remembering all my chemistry, but I don't think you have to worry about over-treatment. Looking at the manual (I don't own one) I see: "...

In GEAR » 20ozs with a Steripen... how do you treat it?
March 28, 9:20am

every-body is different
Once I found that my body runs well on Clifbars, I kind of stopped looking. I'll try some of the other recommendations here to see ... For what it's worth, I think we process foods a bi...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Rank the Bars
March 28, 8:44am

Congratulations and/or Condolences to Ahren on a great thread.
I've only been lurking for a few days but I laughed a lot (and contributed to the tip jar as way of apology). I think the thing that made it funny for me is that I have been a little conflicte...

In GEAR » Friendly expertise on camping. Please READ!!
March 23, 10:49am

All Reader Reviews by John Jensen

John Jensen has posted no reviews.