BPL Community Profile

Sumi Wada (DetroitTigerFan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ann Arbor
About Me Sumi Wada has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sumi Wada

Showing 231 - 240 of 491 | Page: 1 ...15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ...50

Forum » Thread

Re: Platypus bladder cap
If you get the push-pull cap, be careful how you pack it. I had one get pulled open inside my daypack apparently from just being jostled inside the pack while hiking. It's how I found out...

In GEAR » Platypus bladder cap
June 28, 11:20am

Re: Good in Store
The coupon I received for submitting a review says "valid for online purchases only."

In Gear Deals » GoLite 20% coupon
June 24, 5:55am

Re: Review --> Coupon
Thanks for the tip about review->coupon! I just ordered the wheeled lightweight carry-on.

In Gear Deals » GoLite 20% coupon
June 23, 6:48pm

Re: Side sleeper in need of a sleeping bag or quilt suggestions
I'm guessing that a quilt will be your best bet but if you find that you want a sleeping bag, consider a "women's" cut; it will give you a little more room at the hips/thighs. I ...

In GEAR » Side sleeper in need of a sleeping bag or quilt suggestions
June 19, 3:14pm

Re: Re: Re: Decided on the new sleeping bag - now help me choose a fabric
>> I was under the impression that the colors listed currently on the website are all available. My experience was that, yes, all of the listed colors could be *ordered* but how quickly yo...

In GEAR » Decided on the new sleeping bag - now help me choose a fabric
June 11, 2:19pm

Re: Decided on the new sleeping bag - now help me choose a fabric
>> Oh and a color....; ) Did you ask what's on their cut list?

In GEAR » Decided on the new sleeping bag - now help me choose a fabric
June 10, 11:30pm

Re: FS: Lightheart Solo
Interested. PM sent.

In Gear Swap » FS: Lightheart Solo
June 08, 7:08am

Re: Feathered Friends or Valandre
I have a FF Grouse (the women's 30-degree bag.) I did consider Valandre's when I made my purchase though, to be honest, not all that seriously. The big difference I see in your choices ...

In GEAR » Feathered Friends or Valandre
June 06, 2:04pm

Re: z lite
I slept on one two weekends ago just to see how it was and it was actually not as bad as I expected. The one thing I would say is, if you're a side-sleeper (as I am), you'll want a really ...

In GEAR » z lite
June 01, 3:00pm

Re: To Kindle or not...that is the question
My first Kindle just died... it was 1-1/2 years old and had been in the Grand Canyon 3 times, Mexico twice, plus half-dozen short backpacking trips. I'd made a simple fleece envelope for it bu...

In GEAR » To Kindle or not...that is the question
May 31, 11:51am

All Reader Reviews by Sumi Wada

Sumi Wada has posted no reviews.