Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Eugene Smith (Eugeneius) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nuevo Mexico
About Me Eugene Smith has not added a biography yet.
CityLas Cruces
StateNew Mexico
CountryUSAish
My Website URLhttp://desertpaincave.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear List2 year old outdated gear list that needs to be updated badly

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eugene Smith

Showing 2291 - 2300 of 2610 | Page: 1 ...221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ...261

Forum » Thread

"FS: Marmot Rockstar Pant + North Face Momentum Jacket"
Adjusted prices a tad. I noticed the Marmot Rockstar pants were on sale in some sizes online. $90 is the best price to be found online for the softshell pants in Medium. Cheers.

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Rockstar Pant + North Face Momentum Jacket
April 19, 5:47pm

FS: Marmot Rockstar Pant + North Face Momentum Jacket+ Smoking Hot Deal!
#1. Marmot Rockstar Pant- $70 Men's MEDIUM, Black. *M3 Softshell, worn once on an overnight. Purchased in Dec. As brand new condition. More pant than I need in southern New Mexico. Excel...

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Rockstar Pant + North Face Momentum Jacket
April 19, 7:50am

"WM Flash Vest AND Jacket SALE!"
While the vest is quite nice, it is their drastically reduced price on the WM Flash Jacket that has me drooling. WM Flash Jacket $149.99! WM Flash Jacket

In Gear Deals » WM Flash vest sale
April 18, 3:55pm

"The sadness of a a broken LT4"
Ouch! Sorry to see hear about your LT4 misfortune. That is the singularly unfortunate thing about those sweet GG LT4 carbon poles, their too dang pretty for their intended purpose. Best of luck ...

In GEAR » The sadness of a a broken LT4
April 18, 3:49pm

"Hacking a Mica Jacket?"
What is there to hack in the Mica? It's a 6oz. jacket. If you're just looking to streamline your clothing and eliminate superfluous features in the Mica I can understand that and by all me...

In Make Your Own Gear » Hacking a Mica Jacket?
April 18, 6:17am

"Powerdry/Powerstretch Pullover/Jacket for summer use"
What about an active Powerstretch layer like this one? it's the Powerstretch option so it's going to run a little warm. Wild Things Power Stretch Hoody Wild Things Powerstretch Ho...

In GEAR » Powerdry/Powerstretch Pullover/Jacket for summer use
April 18, 5:56am

"Cuben Tarp vs. Tent"
Cuben tarptent! The reality for me is I'd be very happy with a simple cuben flat tarp, a 7x9 rectangular cuben flat tarp with shallow catenary cuts between the tieouts on the length side. I t...

In GEAR » Cuben Tarp vs. Tent
April 17, 4:18pm

"Sub 5 lbs"
Dave, Ahhhhh, I see. Very nice then! I thought you were looking to scalpel out a few more ounces. If you're posting to make sure you have your bases covered then it appears you're set...

In Gear Lists » Sub 5 lbs
April 17, 3:57pm

"Sub 5 lbs"
Dave, Wow, looks really good! What are the typical weather conditions for you? Lows: 60's? Highs: 80's? The 5 items that could maybe be tweaked or replaced: OR Celestial- (10oz.) ...

In Gear Lists » Sub 5 lbs
April 17, 1:04pm

"FS New Balance MT100 11.5"
@ Eric, Need 11's, pick em up @ Holabird Sports.com for $61.95, they're in stock.

In Gear Swap » FS New Balance MT100 11.5
April 16, 7:50am

All Reader Reviews by Eugene Smith

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
Ron had my MLD Spinnaker Monk tarp repaired and improved upon free of charge with reinforced tieouts in 1 week, from shipping to Rons' shop, sewn, and shipped back to me, one week! This would nev...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 10, 9:43pm

Golite Shangri La 1
I have owned the Golite Shangri La 1 for several months now and have used it on about 3 trips so far in the desert southwest with variable weather conditions in the mountains and lower regions. F...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
May 16, 7:20am

Western Mountaineering Megalite
I recently used the WM Megalite on a 5 day trip through the Gila with temps at night ranging from the mid 20's to the lower 40's. Light wind was present each evening and the bag and draft tub...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
April 13, 10:00pm