Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Eugene Smith (Eugeneius) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nuevo Mexico
About Me Eugene Smith has not added a biography yet.
CityLas Cruces
StateNew Mexico
My Website URL
My PDF Gear List2 year old outdated gear list that needs to be updated badly

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eugene Smith

Showing 2291 - 2300 of 2617 | Page: 1 ...221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ...262

Forum » Thread

"Thoughts on long distance food"
I'll 2nd Douglas on the Mary Janes Outpost food. Excellent stuff. I've never had a meal of theirs that I wasn't utmost satisfied with. The organic aspect, though cool, didn't sel...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Thoughts on long distance food
April 19, 8:53pm

"WM Flash vest sale"
Right on Craig, glad we're cool and level.

In Gear Deals » WM Flash vest sale
April 19, 8:35pm

"WM Flash vest sale"
What can I say Sean? I'm a punk! No punkin' out on my behalf. I don't take the high or the low road and definitely don't want to project some cloud of piety, nothing pious about m...

April 19, 7:49pm

"WM Flash vest sale"
Gypped is a derogatory term that came about by shortening the word Gypsie, which originally, and perhaps generically, referred to the Romani people of India who migrated to parts of Europe centurie...

April 19, 7:26pm

"WM Flash vest sale"
@ Juston, Thank you so much for the advice! Though I'm actually quite calm and not upset. It's funny to hear you tell me to "step back and calm down" as if I'm fired up ...

April 19, 7:10pm

"WM Flash vest sale"
"Hell hath no fury like a BPLer gypped out of a deal..." "Gypped?"...easy with the derogatory racial remarks. Perhaps the words "who missed out on" would be more a...

April 19, 6:48pm

"WM Flash vest sale"
I somehow feel partially responsible for the blowup over the WM Flash Jacket hoopla, I threw the embedded link up just to give a heads up in case people glazed over the thread since the original po...

April 19, 6:34pm

"FS: Marmot Rockstar Pant + North Face Momentum Jacket"
Adjusted prices a tad. I noticed the Marmot Rockstar pants were on sale in some sizes online. $90 is the best price to be found online for the softshell pants in Medium. Cheers.

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Rockstar Pant + North Face Momentum Jacket
April 19, 5:47pm

FS: Marmot Rockstar Pant + North Face Momentum Jacket+ Smoking Hot Deal!
#1. Marmot Rockstar Pant- $70 Men's MEDIUM, Black. *M3 Softshell, worn once on an overnight. Purchased in Dec. As brand new condition. More pant than I need in southern New Mexico. Excel...

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Rockstar Pant + North Face Momentum Jacket
April 19, 7:50am

"WM Flash Vest AND Jacket SALE!"
While the vest is quite nice, it is their drastically reduced price on the WM Flash Jacket that has me drooling. WM Flash Jacket $149.99! WM Flash Jacket

April 18, 3:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Eugene Smith

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Mountain Laurel Designs
Ron had my MLD Spinnaker Monk tarp repaired and improved upon free of charge with reinforced tieouts in 1 week, from shipping to Rons' shop, sewn, and shipped back to me, one week! This would nev...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 10, 9:43pm

Golite Shangri La 1
I have owned the Golite Shangri La 1 for several months now and have used it on about 3 trips so far in the desert southwest with variable weather conditions in the mountains and lower regions. F...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
May 16, 7:20am

Western Mountaineering Megalite
I recently used the WM Megalite on a 5 day trip through the Gila with temps at night ranging from the mid 20's to the lower 40's. Light wind was present each evening and the bag and draft tub...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
April 13, 10:00pm