Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Craig W. (xnomanx) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Craig W. hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.
-K. Vonnegut
CityBeautiful Altadena
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.sweepingthegarden.wordpress.com
My PDF Gear ListGeneral Adventuring Gearlist (2013)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Craig W.

Showing 2271 - 2280 of 3587 | Page: 1 ...219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ...359

Forum » Thread

"New" tribe photographed...
The first thing that struck me in this photograph was the width of their feet. What appears to be a 6-10 year old has bigger feet than I do...That's some serious toe spread from a life of ...

In Chaff » "New" tribe photographed...
February 01, 7:53pm

Re: Trail runners should be banned from trails
Trail runners? Are you kidding me? Footwear of any sort should be banned. It does nothing but encourage and perpetuate reckless behavior, excessive speed, and obnoxious logos and color patterns.

In Chaff » Trail runners should be banned from trails
February 01, 6:55pm

Nevermind
....just realized it was a tall. Don't need it.

In Gear Swap » PIF: REI Rain Parka, XL tall, green
February 01, 11:13am

Brain Tricks
This is very much what one has to go through when switching to a vegan diet. It's very hard to convince yourself you're full when coming from a background high in animals fats, dairy, and ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Training & Workout
February 01, 10:06am

Re: PIF: REI Rain Parka, XL tall, green
I'd love this...I have a student that I'm trying to outfit. PM sent.

In Gear Swap » PIF: REI Rain Parka, XL tall, green
February 01, 9:01am

No toothpaste
Not to press the topic too hard, but I don't get why anything is even needed unless you were on the trail for months. I think that toothpaste is, by and large, a whole lot of hype. Thorough br...

In Make Your Own Gear » Toothpaste dots
January 31, 6:02pm

Re: Re: bizness
"... the list goes on and on." It certainly does. Our culture seems to have an amazing capacity to generate public outcry when it comes to death/abuse of certain animals while wholehe...

In Chaff » whistler outdoor adventure company kills 100 doggies ...
January 31, 1:34pm

Re: Dr Bronner's for Teeth
I've used it. With a tiny bit, it's not too bad. I think it's easier to go without. These days I don't use anything...just water and a brush.

In Make Your Own Gear » Toothpaste dots
January 31, 1:28pm

New SUL Puppy
I just adopted Mushka, a 3 month Mini Pinscher. She currently weighs a whopping 3 pounds, 5 ounces...I think my largest chicken could kill her right now. Based on past experiences, I think ...

In Chaff » New SUL Puppy
January 30, 8:44pm

Re: "Punk Rock Lovin' Ultralighters"
Fugazi easily makes my top 3 list of best live shows I've ever seen. Really amazing live energy and sound. Best I remember was at the Palladium in Hollywood in the early nineties. I lost my ...

In Chaff » Punk Rock Lovin' Ultralighters
January 28, 8:52am

All Reader Reviews by Craig W.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Thermawrap jacket
A great jacket- my XL weighs in at just over 10 oz. with its stuff sack. Very simple, functional design- perfect for 3 seasons in the Sierras when combined with a base layer and/or shell system.

In Clothing - Insulating - Synthetic (Polarguard, Primaloft, etc.)
May 15, 8:56pm

Dirty Girl Gaiters
These are great "dry" gaiters. As a trail runner I shopped and shopped for a good, breathable, and lightweight pair...not much out there. Most mainstream gear makers seem to seriously over...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
December 13, 8:55pm