Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Craig W. (xnomanx) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Craig W. hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.
-K. Vonnegut
CityBeautiful Altadena
My Website URL
My PDF Gear ListGeneral Adventuring Gearlist (2013)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Craig W.

Showing 2271 - 2280 of 3626 | Page: 1 ...219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ...363

Forum » Thread

Thinking for yourself.
Something stinks here... I'm willing to bet that there is a strong correlation between those that "do not think for themselves" and those that do not think like you.

In Chaff » Buying Chinese Goods
March 07, 11:06am

Personal Responsibility and the shifting of blame
"Limited liability is a concept whereby a person's financial liability is limited to a fixed sum, most commonly the value of a person's investment in a company or partnership with limi...

March 04, 1:03pm

Re: Re: Re: Buying Chinese Goods
I guess it's not an exhausted topic after all. "Generally, poor people are pretty stoked to have jobs making us stuff." That's good to know. I was beginning to worry that ...

March 04, 9:06am

Re: Minimus
NicK: I am not, nor have I ever been associated with the Unabomber. :) On the note of LSD, if there was anyone that could've seriously used some, it was Ayn Rand. Might have straightened ...

In GEAR » Who Else Has Ordered NB Minimus Trails?
March 03, 7:49pm

Re: Zinc Oxide Ointment
I always carry it. Discovered it through distance running as a means to stop the dreaded monkey-butt. Way cheaper than all the name-brand anti-chaff stuff, too.

In Multiple Use Gear » Zinc Oxide Ointment
March 03, 7:45pm

Re: Re: A boycott of Chinese goods? What would it change?
deGuerre, sounds like you've been reading your Zerzan as well.

March 03, 5:08pm

I have an older mountain lite with a pertex shell. I think I paid $160 many years ago. It's true to rating in my experience. Mine weighs exactly 2lbs in size long...apparently they've go...

In GEAR » EMS Mountain Lite 20° down bag: any good?
March 03, 2:41pm

A boycott of Chinese goods? What would it change?
As fatalistic as it is, this is where the critique of industrial civilization carries so much weight. Capitalism, Marxism, Anarchism, human rights...whatever guiding philosophical principle you ad...

March 03, 8:57am

Re: Brilliant Post
Thank you for clearing much of this up Ron Bell. I might add: I've always never found a bivy and tarp to consistently not be adequate. Providing you don't remember to not pitch it in a ...

In GEAR » Does tarp + bivy actually save all that much over a tent?
March 02, 9:33pm

Re: Who Else Has Ordered NB Minimus Trails?
Eugene Smith is so cool that he already has some.

March 02, 5:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Craig W.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Montbell Thermawrap jacket
A great jacket- my XL weighs in at just over 10 oz. with its stuff sack. Very simple, functional design- perfect for 3 seasons in the Sierras when combined with a base layer and/or shell system.

In Clothing - Insulating - Synthetic (Polarguard, Primaloft, etc.)
May 15, 8:56pm

Dirty Girl Gaiters
These are great "dry" gaiters. As a trail runner I shopped and shopped for a good, breathable, and lightweight pair...not much out there. Most mainstream gear makers seem to seriously over...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
December 13, 8:55pm