Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

James Reilly (zippymorocco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Montana
About Me James Reilly has not added a biography yet.
CityAsheville
StateNC
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James Reilly

Showing 221 - 230 of 419 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ...42

Forum » Thread

My Goals
Hike the Appalachian Trail End to End with Margo (Ann). Visit Morocco when We are done. Relocate to ??? I have been waiting for this!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 2013 Plans
January 05, 5:50pm

snowpeak
I use the caldera cone that fits this pot set http://www.rei.com/product/668927/snow-peak-titanium-multi-compact-cookset If you roll the caldera tight it will fit in the the large pot. I slide ...

In GEAR » Caldera cone Question?
December 27, 4:47pm

2l out of stock
Sorry about that. The 2l are listed as out of stock.

In Gear Deals » Evernew at Antigravity gear
December 26, 7:34pm

Evernew at Antigravity gear
I know there were some people looking for these. They seem to be fully stocked.

In Gear Deals » Evernew at Antigravity gear
December 26, 5:59pm

Christmas
Zpacks Cuben Fiber ground sheet for the Twin from my parents. Bunch of darn tough socks from myself. My lady got herself a MLD women's prophet. Came in today. Oh yeah some titanium tent pegs...

In GEAR » So, What did Santa Bring his Ultra Light Helpers this Year?
December 26, 3:14pm

I'm interested in this too
I too am looking for the right compass. Something to get me through the CDT safely and lightly.

In GEAR » Dependable, light base-plate compass
December 25, 11:39pm

pros and cons
I use Android with Trimble Outdoor as my Gps. I always have a paper map that gets me through most things but Trimble helps me when I off trail or need to locate myself quickly. The battery life o...

In GEAR » Android + Backcountry Navigator vs Garmin GPS devices.
December 25, 5:00pm

ahh shucks
Great idea. Unfortunately I will be just beginning the AT in March. Sound like a great trip though. The Scapegoat is a nice area.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » BPL Montana Winter Rendezvous
December 18, 5:41pm

No Go
it has zero fire retardant properties. I learned that the first time I took my rain kilt next to a fire to sit on. Sparks melted holes instantly. Pretty close to the same as a plastic bag.

In GEAR » Is cuben fiber flammable?
December 16, 8:38pm

Stove
If you pour alcohol in the ring around the bottom it will prime then catch the middle. Good luck!

In GEAR » Embarrassing noob alky stove question...
November 29, 7:46am

All Reader Reviews by James Reilly

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Feathered Friends Customer Service
I spoke to a very helpful person on the phone. She helped me determine the proper size for the jacket I wanted. Jacket fits perfectly, was shipped quick and is of top quality.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:13pm

Sea to Summit Premium Silk Liner
We purchased a ultra-sil stuff sack as recommended by a customer service rep at a outfitter along the A.T. In using it to stuff my wife's sleeping bag I ripped the thing in half. She called up th...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:08pm