Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nick Larsen (stingray4540) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale South Bay
About Me Nick Larsen has not added a biography yet.
StateCalifornia
My PDF Gear ListGearList

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nick Larsen

Showing 221 - 230 of 375 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ...38

Forum » Thread

Re: Poo Trowels
"Post a picture of a legitimate cat hole via trekking pole." You think someone's heel, or a found stick will do better? You didn't request pics of those suggestions... Next ti...

In Philosophy & Technique » Poo Trowels
March 12, 7:53am

Re: Diamond Solo
Looks good! Got some questions though. Double peak? I can't see it. Got any more pics from different angles? Dimensions? What weight cuben are you using? Any plans to make an inner, or bug b...

In GEAR » Diamond Solo Cuben Fiber Tent
March 11, 3:51pm

Hiking sticks?
3 pages and no one has mentioned hiking sticks? Sharper than a regular stick, and won't break. Not as functional as a trowel, but more productive than a stick or heel, and most of us already ha...

In Philosophy & Technique » Poo Trowels
March 10, 10:02pm

Re: How you look when you go backpacking...
It's funny, in the regular world, I'm pretty critical of the way I look and the way others look and act. But, when I'm backpacking, I could absolutely care less. The way I look at i...

In Philosophy & Technique » How you look when you go backpacking...
March 08, 5:42pm

Silk bandana
Silk bandana is my go to multi use item. You can get them in a 42"x42" that would be large enough to use as a shemagh, but not near as heavy as a traditional cotton one. I've hardly e...

In Multiple Use Gear » shemagh/bandanna for high altitude?
March 07, 8:28am

Re: Re: Re: Midget backpackers?
So they do exist! Awesome. Still seem rare enough that they hardly run into each other...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Midget backpackers?
March 06, 8:44am

Re: "Best ultralight 2 person tent for appalacian trail?"
For car camping and paintball, do yourself a favor and pick up a cheap $50 Coleman tent. No sense in wearing out an expensive backpacking tent, as these activities will be rougher on gear, and othe...

In GEAR » Best ultralight 2 person tent for appalacian trail?
March 05, 7:42am

Re: Midget backpackers?
Fair question. I sure haven't. I wonder though, is it because of health issues or difficulty finding appropriate equipment? Or is it for a lack of desire? I have noticed that there are ce...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Midget backpackers?
March 05, 7:24am

Re: Re: Dog friendly backpacking near San Francisco Bay Area?
Yeah, at that distance, I might as well just go to the Sierra. Thanks for the suggestion though, I'm gonna put it on my list of places to go. Looks nice.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Dog friendly backpacking near San Francisco Bay Area?
March 02, 12:15am

Re: Hexamid twin inner net by Bearpaw
Joe, forgive me if I wasn't supposed to talk about this... You might want to get ahold of Joe at Zpacks. I am looking to buy a twin, and want an inner for it. He said, that while he doesn...

In GEAR » Hexamid twin inner net by Bearpaw
March 01, 12:12am

All Reader Reviews by Nick Larsen

Nick Larsen has posted no reviews.