Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 221 - 230 of 396 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ...40

Forum » Thread

PHD
James from Backpackingbongos got a PHD Hispar 500, maybe you can ask him? The European manufacturers need to make a ISO test on their sleeping bags if it comes to the temp ratings, so that it i...

In GEAR » PHD Hispar sleeping bags
December 20, 11:53am

Yes.
I have two of the new bottles, and I find them good. They now come with measurement options on the back, which is extremely useful. The new bite valve on the other hand didn't yet grow on me, a...

In GEAR » Platy soft bottles
December 20, 11:41am

Bushcooker LT II in winter conditions
I made a video of the Bushcooker LT II in winter conditions and thought to let you guys know about it. It wasn't as easy as my last time with it, the lack of appropriate wood made it a long und...

In Winter Hiking » bushbuddy stove as a snow melter
December 20, 10:18am

Tim Marshall from enLIGHTened equipment
Tim Marshall from enLIGHTened equipment should be a well known name here =) I got Tim to answer my question and tell us what's we can expect in the future from his cottage in stealth mode!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
December 14, 5:11am

Bushcooker LT II
Royal, I used the Bushcooker LT II this weekend instead of the BushBuddy. I wasn't impressed with the Bushcooker, as it needs very small wood pieces and while I can go goofing off to collect mo...

December 14, 5:07am

Re: Last two posts
William, that's really a honor for me, thank you - and I hope you'll be happy! btw, I am getting an all black SUL backpack made, which hopefully arrives in January... Ah, and Shug is...

In GEAR » Are Nunataks good or just lack of competition?
December 10, 4:51pm

Re: Are Nunataks good or just lack of competition?
Joe, enLIGHTened equipment is the cottage in a start-up mode of Tim Marshall, who is also very active on these forums. He makes top notch cuben down quilts, which should be perfect for winter use a...

In GEAR » Are Nunataks good or just lack of competition?
December 10, 3:48pm

This weekend
With any luck we will get some more snow this week, so that when I go out this weekend I can try it also, bringing the test population up to two known! I have the BBU and a 1100 pot, so it will be ...

December 09, 8:13am

comPACKtor?
I thought GoLite has a Patent on the comPACKtor system, looks awfully much like it. Hope Ron doesn't get in trouble because of that... Otherwise a great looking pack, I love the colour. Howe...

In GEAR » 2010 MLD Prophet
December 09, 8:00am

Re: Any Experience with Icebreaker BodyFit260?
I've got a Icebreaker GT 260 Rapid Leggings (Size S = 223 g) and a Bodyfit 200 top (Size S = 190 g) and they're good quality. I haven't worn them yet a lot, so can't give you deep i...

In GEAR » Any Experience with Icebreaker BodyFit260?
December 07, 9:49am

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.