Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ryan Elsey (paintballswimguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Kansas City
About Me Ryan Elsey has not added a biography yet.
CityKansas City
StateMissouri
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Elsey

Showing 221 - 227 of 227 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

personal favorite
http://www.amazon.com/New-Age-Strainer-Mesh-Ball/dp/B000WSE62S/ref=pd_sim_k_7 This is my favorite. Very small and light, works great.

In GEAR » Nifty loose leaf tea infuser
March 15, 6:58pm

Bought some stuff
Thanks for all the help guys. I ended up buying some stuff today/last night After seeing the positive reviews, I bought a Sierra Designs Nitro 30 for $194, should be here next week. I decided that...

In GEAR » Which Gear to Replace for 3 month AT Hike
March 14, 2:19pm

sweet deal
I'll take them. Private messaged Looks like i found my baselayers for the AT

In Gear Swap » FS: 3 Baselayer DEAL Patagonia/REI/Under Armor
March 13, 9:43pm

My gear list
Thanks for the advice on the campmor bag, i'm going to have to consider that seriously, the price is very nice on that. Heres what I currently own, Most of it is from when I was active in sc...

March 13, 5:39pm

Thanks for all of the advice
I think i'm going to Davids advice, and finish up with purchasing all of my gear, so that i can know what my final weight will be. ( I just need to purchase rain paints, long underwear, and new...

March 13, 10:42am

Which Gear to Replace for 3 month AT Hike
I'll be semi-through hiking the AT this summer. I'll be leaving April-20th, and hiking until i have to start medical school on August 1st. So essentially, i need most of the through hiking...

March 12, 11:24pm

thermal lenses
Just make sure they have thermal lenses (double pane) otherwise they will fog up...

In GEAR » Paintball goggles for winter use
March 12, 6:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Elsey

Ryan Elsey has posted no reviews.