Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nia Schmald (nschmald) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nia Schmald hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nia Schmald has not added a biography yet.
CitySunnyvale
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nia Schmald

Showing 221 - 230 of 590 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ...59

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: GG or TiGoat Trekking Poles?
"When you did this, did you drill a hole in the top of the cork grips so you could continue to use the TiGoat feature of putting the bottom of one pole into the top of the other to create on l...

In GEAR » GG or TiGoat Trekking Poles?
December 08, 10:51pm

Re: +1; Allen and Mike's Really Cool Backcountry Ski Book
E.J., is the book free with the class? If so I'll wait to see if that works out. I always love Mike's illustrations. The natural TP drawings are classic.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Bay Area BPL Winter Camping Thread
December 08, 6:09pm

PMs
Hi Joseph. PMs are emailed to you. If you click on "Change My Profile" on the right hand side you can check what email address has been set up to receive PMs.

In Gear Swap » Vargo Ti Stove, Steripen Adventurer FS
December 08, 6:05pm

Re: No Winter Experience
Thanks Tony. Nice trip report. I have signed up for the Sierra Club course. I'm a little confused by their application/approval process, but hopefully I'll pass muster. :) From meetin...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Bay Area BPL Winter Camping Thread
December 08, 6:03pm

Re: X-Static vs. Merino Wool vs. Visaendurance
My results with x-static have been pretty poor, but like you I think the silver content in my shirt was minimal. Richard Nisley says you need at least 8% and it certainly doesn't look that shi...

In GEAR » X-Static versus Merino Wool
December 08, 5:06pm

Re: Re: 22 pistol
"Add a foot or more of barrel, accuracy and "forgiveness" for about 5oz and go toward the lower end in price of these models... sounds like a winning combo!" Brad, this makes...

In Philosophy & Technique » UL with a gun?
December 08, 3:26pm

Re: Price
Sorry Josh, didn't mean to misquote the price. Thanks for the correction.

December 08, 2:58pm

Re: Re: Every I need for backpacking I can get at Walmart...
> I'm cheaper than Walmart. I got a lot of my gear from the thrift store or out of the trash. Hi Piper. I'd love to hear about some of your backpacking dumpster scores. Haven't d...

In GEAR » Every I need for backpacking I can get at Walmart...
December 08, 1:41pm

Re: Re: NAA Minis
Thanks for the comments Josh. I like the pak rifle idea. And no doubt a rifle will have significantly better accuracy then any pistol. The price tag is my problem. Given I've never hunted a...

December 08, 1:18pm

Re: GG or TiGoat Trekking Poles?
"Do the GG pole handles fit on TiGoat poles? I do wish my TiGoats had slight longer and beefier handles." Not exactly. But I got the GG grips to fit on the TiGoat poles using a couple...

In GEAR » GG or TiGoat Trekking Poles?
December 08, 1:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Nia Schmald

Nia Schmald has posted no reviews.