BPL Community Profile

Kyle Meyer (kylemeyer) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Portland, OR
About Me Kyle Meyer has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOR
My Website URLhttp://wenthiking.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kyle Meyer

Showing 221 - 230 of 242 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Forum » Thread

Zing
This summer, I was out along a river taking video with my T1i of friends jumping off rocks into the water. As we were climbing back up the embankment to the trail, I dropped my camera in a Zing cas...

In GEAR » Protecting DSLR's
January 07, 12:22am

Re: Re: The SOLite is on the Cascade Designs site as an upcoming product
The information is on this page under the Thermarest tab: http://cascadedesigns.com/presskit2011 None of the information appears to be working, but it's obviously an upcoming product, and...

In GEAR » Thermarest RidgeRest SOLite
December 29, 6:48pm

2010 Backpacking Summaries
I saw this thread on my local trip report forum (Portland Hikers), and thought it'd be interesting to see the results here as well. My statistics are pretty pedestrian having just begun back...

In Post-Trip Reports » 2010 Backpacking Summaries
December 27, 11:23am

Received the jacket
Thought I'd give a sizing / thoughts update for anyone thinking of buying the Alpine Light parka. I'm 6' tall, 190 lbs wiith a 42" chest. Having read everything about the need t...

In Gear Deals » Montbell on Sale 20% off
December 23, 10:06am

Whiskey
I keep my bourbon in one as sort of a lightweight flask, and seems to work well.

In GEAR » PlatyPreserve -- Anyone Tried It?
December 21, 10:56am

Re: alpine light
Mike, thanks for reporting about which version (2009 or 2010) you got. I'm glad the version they're selling is the 2010 model as the drawstring is worth the 1.5 extra ounces to me. I jus...

In Gear Deals » Montbell on Sale 20% off
December 19, 3:29pm

Holy smokes, thanks.
Jiminy, I didn't expect such thorough and thoughtful responses, thanks! I've all but decided that this is too expensive a proposition, especially if I have to consider more expensive, w...

In Make Your Own Gear » "Make Your Own Trailstar?" or "Where can I buy wide silnylon?"
December 09, 9:09am

hip belt pockets
Did you have larger hip belt pockets put on my ULA? They seem ridiculously luxurious. You could put a ham sandwich in one and a beer in the other…

In Make Your Own Gear » ULA Ohm Mod
December 08, 5:46pm

"Make Your Own Trailstar?" or "Where can I buy wide silnylon?"
I've been interested in trying my hand at building my own shelter for a while now, and at the same time interested in buying a Trailstar. Now I'm thinking about combining these, but I haven...

In Make Your Own Gear » "Make Your Own Trailstar?" or "Where can I buy wide silnylon?"
December 08, 5:35pm

Cheating the REI sleeping bag system for men 6' or under?
For the last year, I've owned only two sleeping bags, the REI Halo +40 Women's Long and the REI Halo +10 Women's Long. I've arrived at these two bags because of 1. the seasonal 20% ...

In GEAR » Cheating the REI sleeping bag system for men 6' or under?
November 24, 6:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Kyle Meyer

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

MLD Trailstar
I've now had the Trailstar out over thirt...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
January 18, 11:43am