BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 221 - 230 of 897 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ...90

Forum » Thread

NeoAir XTherm Shortened?
Wish someone would make a decent short and WIDE pad.

In GEAR » NeoAir XTherm Shortened?
March 27, 8:54pm

Clear Nalgene or other water bottles + natural UV
Gracious personality and a journalist to boot! In my effort to become all that is man, would it be okay if I follow you around for a week and take notes? LOL - someone had to say it.

In GEAR » Clear Nalgene or other water bottles + natural UV
March 25, 8:41pm

Hexamid pitched to the ground?
I have only pitched my Hexamid once in the garden, so take this with a pinch of salt. If I remember rightly I lowered the pole height by about six inches and reduced the guyline length by the same....

In GEAR » hexamid pitched to the ground?
March 10, 3:01pm

The "I don't get it" thread
@ Aaron- I just don't understand why everybody brings sooo much crap with them when they go backpacking. What specifically do you see on gear lists that people don't need.

In Philosophy & Technique » The "I don't get it" thread
March 10, 2:49pm

Zpack Cloud Kilt Issues?
I think Zpacks are looking at making these a bit more conical in shape, which should help. Mine works fairly well, until I need to take a big step up. I have thought about making the bottom closure...

In GEAR » Zpack Cloud Kilt Issues?
March 04, 6:23pm

What are your guidelines for buying gear?
In recent years (within reason) if I have wanted something then I have got it. I usually find that I get good use out of most things over time or I can sell it if I don't. I also lend gear out ...

In Philosophy & Technique » What are your guidelines for buying gear?
March 04, 4:39pm

New 'Compact' Trailstar
+ 1 to J Mole. I have always been put off the Solomid, because even in rain with no wind it looked like I would need to have the door shut.

In GEAR » New 'Compact' Trailstar
March 04, 4:25pm

New 'Compact' Trailstar
Detailed long term Cricket review. http://tramplite.com/2013/02/mld-cricket-review.html

In GEAR » New 'Compact' Trailstar
March 04, 2:45pm

Cuben off gassing?
When I ordered my Hexamid and quilt I noticed a big stink when I opened the box. I also ordered some tape and some repair patches and the adhesive on these really stank. My quilt stank for weeks, b...

In GEAR » Cuben off gassing?
March 03, 8:14pm

2-person pyramid
John - Might be. I can't remember where I heard it now - sorry to be so vague.

In GEAR » 2-person pyramid
February 27, 11:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am