BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 221 - 230 of 902 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ...91

Forum » Thread

Zpacks quilts
Hi Cody. Yep - they are both pre 2013 quilts and changing the baffle gap will probably help. I am very happy with the Zpacks quilt. For me, as aside sleeper, it is just the right cut. Roomy with...

In GEAR » Enlightened Equipment vs Jacks R Better - advice please
April 03, 3:03pm

Help with shoe selection
If they suit your foot then Inov 295's would be worth a look IMHO. They are pretty wide fitting and grip well. A new version is about to be released, so you should be able to get a deal on the ...

In GEAR » Help with shoe selection
April 03, 2:39pm

Enlightened Equipment vs Jacks R Better - advice please"
I have two Revelation quilts (one is an X), both 40 degree and overstuffed. They were great value and are well made. However,I have always been disappointed with the down control afforded by the Ka...

In GEAR » Enlightened Equipment vs Jacks R Better - advice please
April 03, 12:09am

PCT record attempt - need help/advice from the ultra runners
Or as mentioned the post is a day early :) Just on time for me :).

In GEAR » PCT record attempt - need help/advice from the ultra runners
March 31, 6:47pm

Two new tents and two new packs
Not sure if these have been seen before? From Nordisk Telemark 1 and Telemark 2. http://www.nordisk.eu/bred/products/tents/tents-detail/type/tents/categories/telemark-1/product_model/ulw.html...

In GEAR » Two new tents and two new packs
March 27, 10:08pm

NeoAir XTherm Shortened?
Wish someone would make a decent short and WIDE pad.

In GEAR » NeoAir XTherm Shortened?
March 27, 8:54pm

Clear Nalgene or other water bottles + natural UV
Gracious personality and a journalist to boot! In my effort to become all that is man, would it be okay if I follow you around for a week and take notes? LOL - someone had to say it.

In GEAR » Clear Nalgene or other water bottles + natural UV
March 25, 8:41pm

Hexamid pitched to the ground?
I have only pitched my Hexamid once in the garden, so take this with a pinch of salt. If I remember rightly I lowered the pole height by about six inches and reduced the guyline length by the same....

In GEAR » hexamid pitched to the ground?
March 10, 3:01pm

The "I don't get it" thread
@ Aaron- I just don't understand why everybody brings sooo much crap with them when they go backpacking. What specifically do you see on gear lists that people don't need.

In Philosophy & Technique » The "I don't get it" thread
March 10, 2:49pm

Zpack Cloud Kilt Issues?
I think Zpacks are looking at making these a bit more conical in shape, which should help. Mine works fairly well, until I need to take a big step up. I have thought about making the bottom closure...

In GEAR » Zpack Cloud Kilt Issues?
March 04, 6:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am