BPL Community Profile

Greg Lewis (gpl916) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale PNW
About Me I am relatively new to backpacking. I did some in high school, which was a long time ago, and just started again. I find that the UL style blends with many of my interests which include adventure racing, mountain biking,road biking, kayaking, sailing, and of course backpacking. I like to think of myself as an adventurer rather than one hobby or another. Of course, the kids have kept that in check over the last few years. I have some catching up to do!
CityKirkland
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.kirkland360.com
My PDF Gear ListGrand canyon four day

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Lewis

Showing 221 - 226 of 226 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Thanks
Thanks for the replies! Denis- i would prefer a seam along the ridge if only for cosmetics- but at close to $30 yard, I don't know if it is worth an additional $60. David- That is kind of...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben questions
January 05, 5:46pm

Thanks
Thanks for the replies. Dennis- I would prefer a seam along the ridge if only for asthetic reasons. That would take 2 more yards of abric at a cost of around $60 more. David- Thanks, I know y...

January 04, 9:31am

Cuben questions
Hi, I am looking to make a cuben tarp out of the .66/yd. I am considering using 4 yards to get a 2 person tarp of approximately 8x6. To do this I would have to put the seam perpendicular to the ...

January 03, 5:14pm

Going.....
Going back on Sunday. You can't get them anymore (at least in mid sizes) as they were on closeout pricing plus the 20% discount.

In Gear Swap » New Roclite 295 sz 9
January 02, 1:17am

New Roclite 295 sz 9
I have a brand new pair of Innov-8 Roclite 295 in size 9. Purchased at the REI sale for $46. Worn for a few minutes inside to try on. Very slightly too small (I am tempted to keep them and see ...

In Gear Swap » New Roclite 295 sz 9
December 30, 2:09pm

295's
Thanks for the tip. I just got a pair of 295's in size 9 at the Redmond, WA store for only $42 w/ the additional 20% off! Greg

In Gear Deals » ~50% off Inov8 @ REI
December 24, 1:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Lewis

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Hermits Hut
I would caution anyone doing business with this company. I ordered a GoLight Ion on 2/18. They ran my card on 2/19. They didn't call until a week later and said that it was no longer available...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 05, 5:31pm