BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 221 - 230 of 1633 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ...164

Forum » Thread

Re: SUL Overnight Kit
Hey Craig, Great kit for what sounds like a great time - love that pillow. Happy for ya. If things get too rough that Jack should take care of it. :) Todd

In GEAR » SUL Overnight Kit
June 08, 8:01pm

Re: Henley pack
Welcome back Mark! I am sorry to learn of your difficulties and glad you're BaaaAAAAAck!

In Make Your Own Gear » Henley pack
June 06, 11:15am

Re: Z-Rest Alternative
The taunting was just a bonus, I swear!!!! :) Here's the ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261124349550?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 Sorry about that! It&#...

In Gear Deals » Z-Rest Alternative
May 29, 4:47pm

Z-Rest Alternative
I came across this on ebay and ordered one. Just had to have it. I have no affiliation w/the seller. Seller's specs: / Measured specs: 70.8" x 21.6" ...

In Gear Deals » Z-Rest Alternative
May 29, 4:07pm

Re: RIP, Hysson
Hysson was so fortunate to have you as his Mom, Mary. I am sorry for your loss. Looks like there's a ton of great memories, thank goodness. Todd

In Chaff » RIP, Hysson
May 29, 8:11am

Re: Gulf Coast Camping
I live in Tallahassee, FL. The mountains aren't that impressive around here, for sure. Torreya St. Park is the best for hills around here. That said, head up to the Pinhoti Trail at Cheaha...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Gulf Coast Camping
May 26, 9:40am

Re: The SUL Wanderer (Video Series) - Episode 1: Gear
I loved this video. I love that you could pull it off With a hatchet!!!! I appreciate the time put into making it. While I like debates, and discussing things like "is this REALLY practic...

In Editor's Roundtable » The SUL Wanderer (Video Series) - Episode 1: Gear
May 26, 6:14am

Re: China sticks as tent/tarp pegs?
Hi Paiolo, I haven't tried them, but the topic does get discussed from time to time. I don't recall hearing of someone using them on the trail, though. Let us know if you try them. ...

In Make Your Own Gear » China sticks as tent/tarp pegs?
May 25, 5:47pm

Re: ULA CDT, OHM, or Circuit
Best of luck in your search. Not trying to invade your thread, but you don't have PM's set up yet. I love the CDT (I have used the Conduit, which was the CDT prior to the name change), ...

In GEAR » ULA CDT, OHM, or Circuit
May 25, 5:41pm

Re: Noob Question: Adding Bug Mesh to a Tarp
You asked for the BEST way so.... ... sew it :( Sorry! I know that's not what you wanted to hear. Gluing will probably end up sloppier, heavier, and may come apart easier. I get not be...

In Make Your Own Gear » Noob Question: Adding Bug Mesh to a Tarp
May 22, 6:39am

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.