BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 221 - 230 of 1637 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ...164

Forum » Thread

Re: Could the best wood burning stove just be a 3'x3' chunk of wire cloth?
Courtesy of Zelph: http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/woodgaz-folding-backpacking-stove.php

In GEAR » Could the best wood burning stove just be a 3'x3' chunk of wire cloth?
June 18, 7:26pm

Re: SUL with a hammock gear list
Hi Mark, Outstanding hammock list! Wow. Is your IX UQ a 2 layer, 3/4 length? Just curious. If MYOG, any construction details are appreciated since I have a good bit of IX waiting.... Th...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SUL with a hammock gear list
June 15, 11:15am

Re: WTB: Pack upgrade :) ULA CDT, Ohm or Ohm 2.0 pack
Here's a link to a Conduit (before they changed the name to CDT) I have for sale: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=76898&am...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Pack upgrade :) ULA CDT, Ohm or Ohm 2.0 pack
June 12, 11:50am

Re: First MYOG pack
Hi Daniel, I can't speak to the strap attachment points, but I, too, would make the side pockets taller. But man, that tall, slim profile is going to feel sweet breezing down the trail!!!...

In Make Your Own Gear » First MYOG pack
June 09, 8:41pm

Re: SUL Overnight Kit
Hey Craig, Great kit for what sounds like a great time - love that pillow. Happy for ya. If things get too rough that Jack should take care of it. :) Todd

In GEAR » SUL Overnight Kit
June 08, 8:01pm

Re: Henley pack
Welcome back Mark! I am sorry to learn of your difficulties and glad you're BaaaAAAAAck!

In Make Your Own Gear » Henley pack
June 06, 11:15am

Re: Z-Rest Alternative
The taunting was just a bonus, I swear!!!! :) Here's the ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261124349550?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 Sorry about that! It&#...

In Gear Deals » Z-Rest Alternative
May 29, 4:47pm

Z-Rest Alternative
I came across this on ebay and ordered one. Just had to have it. I have no affiliation w/the seller. Seller's specs: / Measured specs: 70.8" x 21.6" ...

In Gear Deals » Z-Rest Alternative
May 29, 4:07pm

Re: RIP, Hysson
Hysson was so fortunate to have you as his Mom, Mary. I am sorry for your loss. Looks like there's a ton of great memories, thank goodness. Todd

In Chaff » RIP, Hysson
May 29, 8:11am

Re: Gulf Coast Camping
I live in Tallahassee, FL. The mountains aren't that impressive around here, for sure. Torreya St. Park is the best for hills around here. That said, head up to the Pinhoti Trail at Cheaha...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Gulf Coast Camping
May 26, 9:40am

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.