Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

David Goodyear (dmgoody) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale mid-west
About Me David Goodyear has not added a biography yet.
StateMIchigan
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by David Goodyear

Showing 221 - 230 of 399 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ...40

Forum » Thread

wow
Very impressive, That must have been a nightmare to sew...cat curves and all. Dave

In Make Your Own Gear » Pyramid tent - 11 x 11 feet
August 21, 7:00pm

I've had the same problem
For years I've used "fitover" sunglasses and they worked fine, but when I used them in the winter under high exertion, my regular glasses fogged up. I am now trying the "Liber...

In GEAR » Sunglasses for Eyeglass wearers
August 18, 7:54pm

global warming redistribution of wealth
Thanks Rog for your continued injection of sanity into the carbon flame war. I was a silent observer over the years and I appreciate your willingness to present the facts and point out the "re...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
August 18, 5:45pm

Thanks
Thanks all for your advice. I just may have to pass on a hammock at this time. Maybe I can try one before I commit. Hopefully the docs can figure this out. It started 8 months ago and if I don&#...

In Editor's Roundtable » Hennessy Hyperlite Asym Zip Hammock Review
August 13, 6:56pm

swing factor
I have been looking at hammocks for a while, but I suffer from positional vertigo. Is there a swing factor with hammocks? Will I wake up puking or spinning? Thanks Dave

In Editor's Roundtable » Hennessy Hyperlite Asym Zip Hammock Review
August 13, 4:04pm

this bag has worked well for me
check out this youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXcGcY4ppoo This setup has served me well Dave

In Make Your Own Gear » gravity filter - leaking bag.
August 13, 3:16pm

so what is your solution - more spending?
Come on, you guys backpack and make gear evaluations. Cut unwanted items...improve each piece of gear based on function, performance and weight. Relate that to gov't spending. it is not that...

In Chaff » "Hi, I am a Tea Partier" (video)
August 11, 7:59pm

Exceptionalism
This is a difficult concept for liberals to understand because they believe that gov't is the answer to all problems. Every industry and endeavor that the gov't tries to regulate or &quo...

August 11, 6:44pm

That's all you got
That's all you got out the entire post. I must be losing my touch. Yes, Regan was a conservative and brought the country back from the damage of the Carter years.(I am old enough to remembe...

August 11, 5:08pm

The Truth will set you free...or catch-up to you eventually
It is funny to see the same liberal arguments and all of the class warfare rhetoric repeated at nauseum. "pay their fair share" - which is what? how much money do you want to confisca...

August 11, 4:27pm

All Reader Reviews by David Goodyear

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

caldera cone w gram cracker esbit stove snow peak solo
Just returned from a 4 day bushwhacking trip. This setup achieved 2 near boils (small bubbles) per esbit tab. Morning and night temps in the mid 30's - water taken from cold creeks. I allotted 4 t...

In Stoves - Other
October 08, 7:52am

Big Agnes Seedhouse SL1
I bought this tent before becoming a member of this site. When I read the review of the SL-1, I was worried about its stability and durability. I am not a tarp camper so the seedhouse seemed to be the...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
August 12, 7:22am