BPL Community Profile

diego dean (cfionthefly) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale diego dean hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me diego dean has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by diego dean

Showing 221 - 230 of 281 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

me too
Picked up 8 this am. Can always use more

In Gear Deals » Titanium Hook Tent Stakes
August 23, 9:47am

How do you prevent pole punctures in your pack?
Just looking for some ideas. I have a tarp tent that utilizes a couple of poles and also stakes. I'm afraid that packing them in the silynylon bag with the tent will puncture the bag or the t...

In GEAR » How do you prevent pole punctures in your pack?
August 18, 9:31pm

Trails
Head up toward big sky following the road that parrelels the Gallatin River. t Turn off at almost any of the Gallatin Park entrances and you will find awesome hiking trails everywhere without the...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Bozeman, Montana
August 18, 2:24pm

Blaze
I had a blaze ac 60....and loved it. However I sold it because I kept telling myself that it was just too heavy. Having gone through a couple more packs...I again ordered the ac 60 and will call ...

In GEAR » Granite Gear Blaze AC 60
August 17, 7:09pm

WTB: 3 sleeping bag liners
Anybody got some old liners they would like to sell me? Prefer something that is very small in volume. Thanks

In Gear Swap » WTB: 3 sleeping bag liners
July 15, 9:31am

Will this work for....
I'll be taking a trip where I'll be using a 10 x 14 silynylon tarp basically as a dining fly. Will this cord work to tie out the corners to trees and hold in the wind and rain?

In Gear Deals » New Reflective Glowire Cord $10.00 per 50' w/Free shipping
July 14, 5:26am

bought one too!!
I bought one a month ago also. Ive tried out alot of packs over the last few months and this one is the one that I would go with for an all around pack if I could pick only one pack. I may be a...

In GEAR » GG Blaze AC 60- anybody using?
July 13, 5:14am

price
Those are a bit above my price range. I am looking for something close to or under a $100. There is a tarp called the guide gear thats looks perfect, but they are sold out everywhere and I dont t...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Light Weight Group Tarp
June 21, 8:19am

WTB: Light Weight Group Tarp
Im going to be traveling to the Boundary Waters this summer with a group of 3-4 people. Im looking for a tarp, not to sleep under, but for shelter from the rain to sit under and possibly cook unde...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Light Weight Group Tarp
June 21, 6:48am

reviews
Thanks you guys for your detailed reviews.

In GEAR » BA Fly Creek 3
June 20, 4:17am

All Reader Reviews by diego dean

diego dean has posted no reviews.