BPL Community Profile

diego dean (cfionthefly) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale diego dean hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me diego dean has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by diego dean

Showing 221 - 230 of 291 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Forum » Thread

Not Good!
The reason I became a member was a direct result from being able to post WTB posts before I was a paying member. I was in the process of buying all new used gear and was checking and posting daily...

In GEAR » Gear Swap & Capilene
December 01, 8:04pm

I got some
I bought a whole bunch a couple months ago. It's absolutely wonderful stuff and I will recommend it to friends whenever I can. This new stuff must be super reflective as the old was already v...

In Gear Deals » New Reflective Glowire Cord $10.00 per 50' w/Free shipping
November 18, 5:55pm

North Face Thermoball technology
Dont know if this has been discussed here or not. A good alternative to down? What do you think? http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2011-11/north-faces-thermoball-jackets-promise-goldilo...

In GEAR » North Face Thermoball technology
November 17, 10:06am

WTB: Full size UQ for winter ham mocking.
Let me know what you have. I need something by this Wednesday for a trip. I also have a 3 season Yeti that I can be traded for some type of arrangement or I'll straight purchase. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Full size UQ for winter ham mocking.
October 22, 6:57am

Top quilt
Is this the Burrow line of top quilts? I see a 40 and 20 degree listed. Is this one of those?

In Gear Swap » FS Quilt. Pack and Pad
September 11, 6:23am

i have both
I used both of these packs this summer on a five day canoeing trip that included 25 portages some up to two miles. For our purposes of that trip the paragon was buy far the better value. Its perf...

In GEAR » ULA Epic vs. NRS Paragon
September 09, 3:45am

Bumb
Really would like to try one of these....anyone have one?

In Gear Swap » WTB: Warbonnet Blackbird Hammock
September 02, 8:14pm

WTB: Warbonnet Blackbird Hammock
Would prefer something like a 1.7 Single but open to others. Good used one at reasonable price and paypal ready. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Warbonnet Blackbird Hammock
August 26, 9:25pm

Nice
Nicely done....I wish I had rivers like that close by.

In Packrafting » Source to Sea
August 26, 12:42pm

Trevor
Trevor...that first one is the book I was referring to. I loved the couple years i lived in Bozeman! But it has gotten insanely expensive to live there I hear. Lots of retirees moving in with bi...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Bozeman, Montana
August 23, 11:37am

All Reader Reviews by diego dean

diego dean has posted no reviews.