BPL Community Profile

Brendan Swihart (brendans) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Fruita CO
About Me Brendan Swihart has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://outlivingblog.wordpress.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brendan Swihart

Showing 221 - 230 of 558 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ...56

Forum » Thread

Re: 2 new packs: DX40 panel loader and drybag hauler-ish pack
Thanks all. Terry, I used a Pfaff 138 industrial machine on both packs. At the same time I bought the 138 head, I found a great deal locally on a 145 with a table, which I originally bought j...

In Make Your Own Gear » 2 new packs: DX40 panel loader and drybag hauler-ish pack
July 09, 5:40pm

Outsole disappointment
Seems like there are more and more great looking shoes that have horrible looking outsoles/treads. I for one am definitely looking forward to the Trailrocs (probably 255); Inov8s have worked mostl...

In GEAR » anyone waiting for the NB MT1010 to come out?
July 08, 10:36pm

Re: Classical Music Lovin' Ultralighters"
Love me some Bartok...

In Chaff » Classical Music Lovin' Ultralighters
July 04, 10:31pm

Re: re: B&W pack
Sounds good. Did you also taper the outer (furthest from your back) part of the side panel? In other words, is the side panel width consistent/parallel at the top or does it get wider at the top ...

In Make Your Own Gear » The Black and White pack
July 03, 9:51pm

2 new packs: DX40 panel loader and drybag hauler-ish pack
So the main goal of this first one was to nail the fit of a harness and be able to use different sized main pack bodies for different seasons or needs. This is the the third of this type of pack t...

In Make Your Own Gear » 2 new packs: DX40 panel loader and drybag hauler-ish pack
July 01, 8:23am

Re: WTB: Dyneema X Scraps (or Similar Fabric)
pm sent

In Gear Swap » WTB: Dyneema X Scraps (or Similar Fabric)
June 19, 10:43pm

Re: August Backpacking Trip in Utah (?!)
Escalante area is well watered and would be good. Last July we did Boulder Mail Trail from Escalante to Death Hollow and the river back to town. Great trip. Dark Canyon (lower part) is great in ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » August Backpacking Trip in Utah (?!)
June 07, 9:02pm

I have a few frames left..
I have 3 left. Mike, you can have dibs on one if you want. $15 each shipped. PM me if interested.

In GEAR » Best practice consensus: adding a frame for Jam?
June 07, 7:50pm

price dropped again on Rain Trekker..

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Trailstar, MSR Titan kettle, merino and capilene baselayers, Montbell Rain Trekker
June 06, 7:01pm

Re: solutions
Mina, there's been a couple recent threads for group orders of nylofume bags, which are odorproof bags used in fumigating homes. Way cheaper than opsacks and no zipper to worry about failure. ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Bear safety, Colorado San Juan NF
June 06, 5:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Brendan Swihart

Brendan Swihart has posted no reviews.