BPL Community Profile

Cesar Valdez (PrimeZombie) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Scandinavia
About Me Mexican-American expat living in Sweden. Check out my blog to know more about me, lots of trip reports, gear lists, pretty pictures, etc. :)
CountrySweden
My Website URLhttp://cesarandthewoods.blogspot.com/
My PDF Gear ListCesar's 3 Season 2014

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Cesar Valdez

Showing 221 - 230 of 445 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ...45

Forum » Thread

another 2 cents
Hey Michael. I haven't read the other replies--I just wanted to jump in and give you my perspectives because your OP has some interesting issues, to me anyhow. Hope they are helpful. I sho...

In GEAR » UL issues
November 15, 6:09am

checking in
Mine is: http://cesarandthewoods.blogspot.com Link in my profile if you are lazy. Feedback always welcome. As of late: over halfway done with my companion trail guide for Bohusleden, a trail...

In On the Web » BPLrs with blogs
November 14, 1:48pm

More of Sweden's Bohusleden
This one has the most pictures to date (35!). Post got deleted accidentally, but saved and re-posted with much grumbling thanks to cashed Google file (hooray!). http://cesarandthewoods.blogspot...

In Post-Trip Reports » More of Sweden's Bohusleden
October 20, 7:25pm

quest for perfect recycled bottle continues
Last weekend I went on a section hike and got to try out a bottle that is now my new favorite. I have gone through four different favorite recycled bottle in the past year, but I think this one wi...

In GEAR » Let's Talk Recycled Water Bottles
October 20, 3:50pm

Re: John
Thanks for the info. Too busy a lot of times to research every little detail, so it is much appreciated. Looks like what I read in the past was correct about 5 and 7 being bad, though I did not k...

October 09, 11:35am

bottles, bottles everywhere, but not a drop to drink...
I have collected in my gear closet a bunch of different recycled plastic bottles for water. There is no Gateraid here in Sweden (or at least, I have not seen it), but at 1.8oz or about 51g that ...

October 08, 10:57am

I'm doing the opposite, kinda...
Ha! It's funny that I am going the other way with the whole electronic thing after a long period of electric minimalism or flat out disuse. When I was a teen and in college often I would on...

In Philosophy & Technique » Backpacking sans batteries...
September 30, 9:10am

Adding (a little) weight back in gear choices
So what light gear did you experiment with only to go for heavier choices, and why? For example, my lil' Ti mug goes with me most of the time now since I got it half a year ago or so even th...

In GEAR » Adding (a little) weight back in gear choices
September 30, 8:27am

Re: hexamid
Stick from the woods. I know where on my body to measure the stick, cut it, trim it with my knife, and use a tissue or piece of trash from my food to act as a buffer between stick and tarp to be e...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » whats your sul system?
September 13, 12:56am

my current system
I am not going to repeat the concerns raised by others, but I encourage you to take into consideration the issues raised. But seeing as in the title of the OP you asked about SUL systems, here i...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » whats your sul system?
September 12, 4:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Cesar Valdez

Cesar Valdez has posted no reviews.