BPL Community Profile

Cesar Valdez (PrimeZombie) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Scandinavia
About Me Mexican-American expat living in Sweden. Check out my blog to know more about me, lots of trip reports, gear lists, pretty pictures, etc. :)
CountrySweden
My Website URLhttp://cesarandthewoods.blogspot.com/
My PDF Gear ListCesar's 3 Season 2014

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Cesar Valdez

Showing 221 - 230 of 468 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ...47

Forum » Thread

Not surprised.
"The author is anonymous as I received the Fairy Tale from an email. This may shock you, but it intended as a joke and is consistent with the replies from posters, female and male. Many find f...

In Chaff » Men's Fairy Tale
February 11, 12:08pm

Re: Re: Re: working wife
"Just remove the toilet seat altogether - like they do in Spain. Problem solved." Spain is one of the nations I have traveled to the most and covered many different areas of, starti...

In Chaff » Men's Fairy Tale
February 11, 1:18am

Re: Vest
Good call on the vest, especially since you have the down hood. I have a down hat, but I prefer the comfort of a synthetic beanie, plus easier and more practical to wash. I have a synthetic vest ...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SUL gear list, how does it look?
February 11, 12:33am

Really?
Wow, I was surprised that this is actually an issue. Colors have no gender. If I saw a pink down jacket and the price was right, I would wear it. I am partial to pink, though. I have twice in m...

In Make Your Own Gear » MAN-ifying a jacket
February 10, 3:48am

One more thing...
...forgot to add that I am also open to quilts!

In Gear Swap » WTB Summer sleeping bag and/or bivy
February 09, 3:43pm

WTB Summer sleeping bag and/or bivy
I'd really like to get a brand new Zpacks 40F/5C degree long regular width sleeping bag with WR down. Also would like to have a brand new Borah Cuben bivy with side zip--less of a priority a...

In Gear Swap » WTB Summer sleeping bag and/or bivy
February 09, 3:28pm

just a misunderstanding
"Well this kind of got off on a wrong start. But thanks anyways." Nah, just a simple issue of semantics with your OP is all. Nick and Craig were just trying to give constructive criti...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SUL gear list, how does it look?
February 08, 3:55am

Not to toot my own horn...
...but perhaps this will be helpful: http://cesarandthewoods.blogspot.se/2011/07/my-favorite-diymyog-camping-shelter.html A good, cheap, and easy MYOG tarp project--and it can be used in conj...

In Gear Swap » Want To BORROW "beginner" flat tarp
February 08, 2:54am

What I've usually used for the past few years...
...Is my MYOG double ground cover. On the bottom is a garbage bag, on the top is space blanket, and held in place by duct tape. Here is it in action: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7FNC8ef9Oho/T19L...

In GEAR » Best UL groundsheet
February 05, 12:20am

Re: Re: Tarp and bivy vs. hybrid tent debate 2013
I seam sealed the corners and have had no issues with water getting in, though I have only used it in light to moderate rain. It really is an amazing shelter and a great option to have. I took it...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Tarp and bivy vs. hybrid tent debate 2013
February 04, 9:23am

All Reader Reviews by Cesar Valdez

Cesar Valdez has posted no reviews.