BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 221 - 230 of 625 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ...63

Forum » Thread

Trinity Alps Septemberfest 2012
double post.

In Post-Trip Reports » Trinity Alps Septemberfest 2012
October 01, 4:42pm

Trinity Alps Septemberfest 2012
Ken, Thanks again for being the motive force behind yet another fab get together. Sandra and I had a good time. So, we rolled into the trailhead about 6:15 Friday evening and were on the tra...

In Post-Trip Reports » Trinity Alps Septemberfest 2012
October 01, 4:42pm

Re: Rae Lakes Loop
Great trip guys. Awesome report. Awesome photos. I put it into my bank of evil ideas.

In Post-Trip Reports » Rae Lakes Loop, Sept 21-23
September 27, 10:21pm

Re: Re: Re: Sony RX1--full frame fixed lens compact
Rog, You're preaching to the choir. I own a 5N which has that same 16MP sensor, I believe Ricoh is using the 16MP Sony sensor anyway maybe different sensor topping as it handles M lenses even b...

In Photography » Sony RX1--full frame fixed lens compact
September 23, 11:31am

Re: DPTE
I have one of these (and a Locus Gear pyramid). It should be easy enough for most people to make. Aluminum tubing is available online and elsewhere. McMaster Carr is a good source for all kinds of ...

In GEAR » Pole Attachment for "V" shape
September 21, 10:54am

Re: Re: Cuben
Lots of valuable advice above. Mine is simple minded - Cuben is one of those things to look at when you're serious about dropping weight from your pack and you have already addressed all the...

In GEAR » cuben fiber, is it worth the extra money.
September 21, 10:43am

Re: rx100 vs. nex kit
Serge, if your primary interest is using the kit lens, then you're probably best off with the RX100. The NEX 18-55 is not a bad lens, it's best in the middle of its range and worst at th...

In Photography » Sony NEX Lens Impressions
September 20, 8:09am

Re: Re: Trinity Alps Septemberfest 28-30th
Sounds good. I am +1 if it matters. Sandra decided to come meet the bad influences I've been hanging around with *cough* KEN *cough* ;)

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps Septemberfest 28-30th
September 19, 8:28am

Zeiss to release AF lenses for NEX
So the latest interesting development, Zeiss will be releasing a new line of lenses specifically for APS-C mirrorless cameras. NEX E-Mount is included among these, and the lenses will have AF to bo...

September 18, 3:45pm

Re: 16-50
Hey Chris. I think the kit lens is pretty good too (for a kit lens anyway). At 24mm it's hard to beat for the cost. Not terrible at 18mm either. Some early sample photos I saw from the new 1...

September 18, 3:40pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am