BPL Community Profile

Christopher Chupka (FatTexan) - BPL Guest

My Locale NTX
About Me WFISD Tech Support

State High Points: TX, NM
Fourteeners: Wetterhorn, Uncompaghre, Windom, Sneffels, Redcloud, Sunshine, Handies, Grays, Torreys, Pikes, Humboldt, Crestone Peak, Crestone Needle, Shavano, Tabeguache, San Luis, Bross, Lincoln, Democrat, Cameron.
CityWichita Falls
StateTX
CountryUS
My PDF Gear ListSummer Mountain Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Christopher Chupka

Showing 221 - 230 of 668 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ...67

Forum » Thread

FF Bag
Got the bag Saturday. Looks great! Thanks

In Gear Swap » FS: bivy, FF bag, Jetboil, etc.
July 28, 4:19pm

Sounds
The interesting thing for me is when the sounds of the night are sharpened. It is more comforting to me to hear the sounds more distinctly then slightly muffled thru a tent wall. This may sound c...

In GEAR » tarp sleeping
July 14, 1:24pm

Superlight Alpinist
Cool, me to! And My daughters Patagonia Puffball don't fit no more so I got her a 2T EP Jacket.

In Gear Deals » Wild Things Sale thru July 6th
July 06, 4:15pm

Wild Things Sale thru July 6th

In Gear Deals » Wild Things Sale thru July 6th
July 05, 1:59pm

June Trip to Moab
Met my brother in Moab to do some more riding. Great fun except my bike needs a tune up after every trip. Saturday rode Klondike Bluffs and Baby Steps, Sunday rode Gemini Bridges with a little ext...

In Photo Gallery » June Trip to Moab
June 15, 1:44pm

Cascadias
The Montrail shoes seem a little "slappy" when I run in them. The Cascadias seem to allow a more natural gait. I have tried a couple versions of the Montrails for running and the Brooks...

In Other Activities » Brooks Cascadia 4 vs. Montrail Highlanders
June 04, 2:18pm

Crestones
You could take the back valley way up into the Crestone area. Peak and the Needle are Class 3 climbs but a lot of fun.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Great Sand Dunes, NP (5/29 – 6/1) Partner or Suggestions
May 26, 4:44pm

Low 50's
With temps in the low 50's you should look at the BPL Quilts even the UL60 would work.

In GEAR » New Sleeping Bag - MB vs WM vs Others
May 26, 3:32pm

Thanks
Thanks Gary I ordered a set of the Stix a few days ago and will need a set. The only bad thing is that I have lost odd sets of the rubber feet before in deep sticky mud.

In GEAR » Rubber Stix pole tips
May 17, 6:52pm

WTB Cocoon Pullover Large hoodlees
Anybody out there?

In Gear Swap » WTB Cocoon Pullover Large
May 15, 3:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Christopher Chupka

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

gearExpress.com gearExpress.com
Every emailed question was answered within hours. UPS shipping is free over $50. When I questioned whether an item that I ordered would be to my residence on my time schedule, they shipped it via US...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 01, 9:56pm

Rab Summit 300 1/2 Zip
I give the bag 4 stars only due to its weight of 28 ounces for a 28 degree bag. The Pertex Microlght lining is very soft and not clammy feeling at all. The Pertex Endurance outer is extremely we...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
July 10, 8:51pm