BPL Community Profile

Luke Schmidt (Cameron) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The WOODS
About Me Pursuing Christ, relationships, and adventure in that order. Nicknamed "Chief" because I grew up with a tribe of vegetarian cannibals on a small island off the coast of Iowa.
CityMidland TX
StateTexas
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Luke Schmidt

Showing 221 - 230 of 2002 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ...201

Forum » Thread

Camera Ideas
I'm not an expert but a while back I was researching a new camera and I talked to people way smarter then me. A camera enthusiast I know strongly suggested I try the Olympus E-PL3 as an upgrad...

In Photography » camera upgrade questions
October 06, 3:17pm

Re Final List
Looks good, I think you'll be just fine. If I recall that Mtn. Hardware jacket has a hood right? I'd take that plus a warm "beanie" hat for night. Quilts are great but you need...

In Gear Lists » Clothing / Sleeping help for Tennessee in October
October 03, 5:17pm

Re More on the Wal Mart Deal
Glad you scored! By the way if that isn't warm enough Tim Marshell has a thread on quilt seconds he's selling to BPL members only (might need to join they start at $120 and go up from there).

In Gear Swap » WTB Boys 5T gear and some winter gear for dad
September 30, 6:13pm

Absaroka Pack
+1 on the Absaroka if you can find one.

In GEAR » Favorite pack for less than $200?
September 29, 8:15pm

Re
I don't have any five year old stuff but here are some ideas. Check SierraTradingPost.com for pants and clothes. I don't think he has to have zip off pants to be comfortable (unless he wa...

In Gear Swap » WTB Boys 5T gear and some winter gear for dad
September 29, 7:03pm

Exped
I like the Exped 45/60. It meets all your requirements but its got a tallish frame so if you have small volume loads you might not like it as much as I do.

In GEAR » Favorite pack for less than $200?
September 29, 1:35pm

Re Re Where did you go Jennifer
Well sorry for the thread drift but based on the earlier Texas thread I'm glad you found a place to go. I'm too far away for Lake Georgetown so I'll be checking out the Guads soon.

In GEAR » Want to give a shout out to Zimmerpacks
September 28, 10:17pm

Where did you go Jennifer
Jennifer glad you found a place to hiker in Texas (I'm assuming you did it in Texas). Where'd you go?

In GEAR » Want to give a shout out to Zimmerpacks
September 28, 9:33pm

I need one
Not exactly UL but that would be a fun summer camp/car camping toy. I still prefer a gorilla costume though, we did so many pranks back in the day with a gorilla outfit.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » New sleeping bag to scare the hell out of your tent mate...
September 28, 1:48pm

Re Re Re Re Central Texas Hikes
Come to think of it there is a trail association that is working on a 32 mile trail in the area, I think its closer to San Antonio. Its going to be a multi-use, not totally wilderness trail but it...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Central Texas hikes
September 26, 5:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Luke Schmidt

Luke Schmidt has posted no reviews.