Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bob Gross (--B.G.--) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Silicon Valley
About Me I was backpacking ultralight before Ray ever published!

Photo Gallery:
http://imagetransactions.zenfolio.com
My Website URLhttp://www.imagetransactions.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bob Gross

Showing 221 - 230 of 12270 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ...1227

Forum » Thread

Re: Gelatin capsules
If I apply a solution to gelatin capsules, then I'll have nothing but a bunch of goo. --B.G.--

In GEAR » Gelatin capsules
February 05, 2:13am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Gelatin capsules
Wait a second! What am I going to do with these hundreds of empty gelatin capsules that I've been stockpiling? --B.G.--

February 05, 1:31am

Re: resealable
He's got one extra fold in there before the sleeve/cap. --B.G.--

February 04, 10:55pm

Re: Re: Re: Gelatin capsules
"Instead of sealing by way of melting and crimping, how about cutting with scissors, pinch the ends flat with your fingers, then use scotch tape for a flat closure." I first tried this...

February 04, 12:58pm

Re: Eiderdown
With all of this duck down flying around, it is no wonder that Eric's dead bird is dead. --B.G.--

In GEAR » Eiderdown
February 04, 12:48pm

Re: Food Drop
I reported this before. I've passed by the Kearsarge Pass/JMT/Charlotte Lake trail junction before when I saw guys just hanging out in the shade. I would go over to ask them how things were goi...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Big SEKI Loop (as an alternative to the JMT)
February 03, 3:38pm

Re: Gelatin capsules
"large bubble tea straws" At the last time that I went down this rabbit hole, something didn't work. First, the large diameter straws did not seem to be much larger than the standa...

February 03, 3:28pm

Re: Tenaya Canyon
Where is Eric Chan when we need him? --B.G.--

In Pre-Trip Planning » Tenaya Canyon
February 03, 2:25am

Re: Tenaya Canyon
Tenaya Canyon is not a safe place to just go wandering. There are places that are moderately steep, and if you don't know the route exactly, you can get cliffed out. The result is that you may ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Tenaya Canyon
February 03, 1:30am

Re: Re: Gelatin capsules
Roger, that is about twenty times the volume that I'm looking for. Besides, if this were a medicinal cream or ointment, putting it in a tea bag envelope might not be sterile. --B.G.--

February 02, 10:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Bob Gross

Bob Gross has posted no reviews.