BPL Community Profile

Charles Jennings (vigilguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern Utah
About Me Former Mechanical Engineer in the Aerospace Industry. Changed careers to sales and business development.

I own 6 packgoats and really enjoy their companionship and service while on the trail.
CityDeweyville
StateUtah
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Charles Jennings

Showing 211 - 215 of 215 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Montbell bag has been sold!
nm

In Gear Swap » F/S: Montbell 800 Fill S.S. Down hugger #3
June 24, 9:45pm

F/S: Montbell 800 Fill S.S. Down hugger #3
I have a Montbell Super Stretch #3 Down Hugger, 800 fill, Size Long, for sale. I have used it only two nights with a liner and it is in new condition. Storage and stuff sacks included. Stored f...

In Gear Swap » F/S: Montbell 800 Fill S.S. Down hugger #3
June 22, 10:00pm

Mirage testing down to 12 degrees w/ comfort
I have personally tested the Valandre Mirage in 12 degree weather, without a shelter, and stayed warm. Not toasty, but comfortably warm. I posted this review on Charles' site, www.backpacking.n...

In Editor's Roundtable » ValandrĂ© Mirage Sleeping Bag REVIEW
October 18, 12:14pm

Valandre Mirage
I have about three years of experience with Valandre', and own their Mirage, Shocking Blue, Kiruna, Thule, Oural Mittens, and am receivng their Bering jacket in a week or so. In my opinion, ther...

In GEAR » Valandre Mirage
October 04, 11:10pm

Valandre' Kiruna and Thule, Size XXL
I have lost 60 lbs, so I no longer can use my near new Kiruna Jacket and Vest, made by Valandre'. Excellent condition, no stains rips or tears or odors. Email me at vigilguy@gmail.com and I w...

In Gear Swap » Valandre' Kiruna and Thule, Size XXL
September 29, 8:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Charles Jennings

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Caldera F-Keg Titanium Cone
I had the opportunity to go goatpacking with Josh Leavitt of Ti Goat, who hooked me up with a Ti version of the cone that fits with the Fosters can. As I recall, I had complained about how fragile th...

In Stoves - Alcohol
December 22, 4:34pm

Valandre Bloody Mary
I have had the chance to test the Bloody Mary over the last few weeks, so this would be an INITIAL REVIEW, with more to follow. The Bloody Mary, rather than a specialized bag which some of Valandre...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
February 21, 3:26pm

Gossamer Gear
nm

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
February 21, 3:06pm