BPL Community Profile

Mark Cashmere (tinkrtoy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NEOH
About Me I started backpacking in the Northeast in high school with 3 buddies where we had quick access to the AT (Hertlein campsite). Continued through college and dropped off during the family-building years. Got back into camping with my sons and Cub Scouts which just fueled the need for more backpacking. Getting out on weekend+ trips for the past few years and loving it all over again.
CityCleveland
StateOH
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Cashmere

Showing 211 - 218 of 218 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

WTB: Golite Hex or Shangri-La 3 and Nest
Ok, I am ready to admit that I am looking for a Golite Hex or Shangri-La 3 with or without Nest. If you are willing to part with yours, please let me know and at what price. Thanks in advance.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Golite Hex or Shangri-La 3 and Nest
March 20, 9:59pm

Yep
Cost of doing business. Paypal that is. I will gladly avoid fees if possible, but selling via Paypal is easy and that is worth something. Just add it into the front end and ignore the comments. ...

In Gear Swap » Quit asking buyers to Pay the PayPal fees
March 20, 9:55pm

Both sides
Just throwing an opinion in here, but I don't see the harm from a buyers perspective from putting a 'next in line' claim even if you aren't 100% committed at that point in time. It...

In Philosophy & Technique » "Gear Swap" Etiquette
March 14, 9:01pm

Next
I will take it if Brent doesn't. Thanks, Mark

In Gear Swap » GoLite Hex 3 For Sale
March 13, 10:37am

I have one
NVM

In Gear Swap » WTB marmot wet rib
March 13, 6:57am

Nice
Money is sent. Thanks

In Gear Swap » Another pair Roclite 390 sz 10 $60
March 04, 2:55pm

Thanks
Thanks for all the input everyone. Greg -- I must have missed your 'for sale' post. I think I am going to try the size 10 first. $60 shipped is good too -- Paypal?

In GEAR » Inov-8 Sizing Help
March 04, 2:04pm

Inov-8 Sizing Help
I looked through the other thread regarding this issue and the Inov-8 website sizing chart and I am still a little unsure of what I should order size-wise in the Roclite 390s. Unfortunately, there...

In GEAR » Inov-8 Sizing Help
March 04, 11:01am

All Reader Reviews by Mark Cashmere

Mark Cashmere has posted no reviews.