BPL Community Profile

Mark Cashmere (tinkrtoy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NEOH
About Me I started backpacking in the Northeast in high school with 3 buddies where we had quick access to the AT (Hertlein campsite). Continued through college and dropped off during the family-building years. Got back into camping with my sons and Cub Scouts which just fueled the need for more backpacking. Getting out on weekend+ trips for the past few years and loving it all over again.
CityCleveland
StateOH
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Cashmere

Showing 211 - 220 of 228 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

FAIL
Had a big fail with my first outdoor use of the LMF Spork last weekend as I was eating some cooked ramen in 60 degree weather - snapped right in half. Luckily, my buddy had a spare one that he was...

In Multiple Use Gear » Ti Spork / Knife
April 26, 4:13am

Hope you find yours
Good luck. I grabbed one when the Bentgate sale started and that is the best deal I was able to find after watching for some time. After receiving the bag I can see why these are so coveted and I...

In Gear Swap » WTB-WM Megalite regular length
April 22, 4:41am

Litespeed
PM sent

In Gear Swap » Spring Cleaning
April 21, 11:07am

Thanks
Many thanks, that was the WM deal I was waiting for.

In Gear Deals » Bent Gate Mountaineering Coupon
April 09, 12:19pm

Leftovers
I will take whatever is left. PM sent.

In Gear Swap » FS: Harmony House Dehydrated Items
April 03, 5:47pm

+1 Bing
The best deal I could find in online retail recently (I think) for WM stuff is using Bing cashback on Moosejaw in conjunction with Moosejaw's rewards. Basically, 10% Bing CB and 10% MJ rewards...

In GEAR » Montbell and Western Mountaineering
April 02, 9:22pm

WTB: WM Megalite
Looking to add a WM Megalite to my kit. Are there ever any deals on these things? I usually consider myself pretty resourceful online, but WM seems very elusive. Anyone want to part with theirs?...

In Gear Swap » WTB: WM Megalite
March 30, 3:28pm

Darn
Oh, if only it were a Megalite :(

In Gear Swap » WM Summerlite reg. left zip
March 26, 4:58am

Golite Shangri-La 3 and Floor on the bay
I just bought what I was looking for from another BPL member, but my saved Ebay search just alerted me to a just posted auction with BIN that someone else might benefit from: Golite Shangri-La 3...

In Gear Deals » Golite Shangri-La 3 and Floor on the bay
March 24, 3:07pm

Thanks
Payment sent...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Golite Hex or Shangri-La 3 and Nest
March 21, 5:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Mark Cashmere

Mark Cashmere has posted no reviews.