BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 211 - 220 of 396 | Page: 1 ...13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...40

Forum » Thread

Kiitos!
Jim, thanks, those are perfect!

In Make Your Own Gear » Long johns and longsleeve patterns
January 02, 10:42am

Felled Seam
I read the Sewing a Felled Seam article here on BPL, but find it quite complicated to understand. However, I found this video and it does illustrate the flat felled seam rather nicely. Is this the ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Felled Seam
January 02, 10:41am

Re: Re: Long johns and longsleeve patterns
Hei Brady, Shelby is not really a sewing store, more selling outdoor types of fabrics and some of their own patterns. I wonder if I could just get the pattern from thru-hiker.com, without the mater...

December 29, 7:22am

Long johns and longsleeve patterns
Making my first steps in MYOG, and am looking for patterns for a very simple pants and longsleeve. My idea is to make a VBL longsleeve and long johns from silnylon which I already have, but I didn&...

December 28, 1:09pm

Video on YouTube
Here is a video of it on Youtube, in action. Instructions about this and experience reports are widely available on some German Outdoor Forums.

In Make Your Own Gear » 3,06 oz. ikea woodstove
December 28, 10:15am

GG
Sid, sorry to hear your not optimal experience. I do think you over-react. It are holidays, and I am sure GG has orders piling up, and that Grant will get back to you asap. They might be on holiday...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Customer Service?
December 28, 10:02am

BushBuddy Ultra in the snow video
And a BushBuddy Ultra in the snow video is now online =) Brian, thanks for the positive comment! The "floor" is there because the floor of the Inferno would melt the snow, and I feel...

In Winter Hiking » bushbuddy stove as a snow melter
December 27, 7:31am

Re: inferno as snow melter => Video
Hei Michael, I made a video of the Inferno in action - under winter conditions. A teaser photo: I'm really excited about it, as you can hear and see in the video above. Less than 8 m...

In Winter Hiking » bushbuddy stove as a snow melter
December 26, 1:27pm

New Alpinlite Gear website
Alpinlite Gear has a new website and a few new products. All looks really nice, using the website is very easy and intuitive, great photos, detailed infos. They will begin accepting orders on J...

In GEAR » New Alpinlite Gear website
December 23, 10:21am

Ratings
Now that you mention it, true, PHD doesn't seem to test. And as you both said, it gives pretty wide ratings, and there are different labs with different machines, so it all depends. That said, ...

In GEAR » PHD Hispar sleeping bags
December 20, 1:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.