BPL Community Profile

Reggie Garrett (regarrett) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Lost in the mountains
About Me Lover of all things mountain. Somehow I have found myself in Little Rock, AR and I dearly miss the Rocky Mountains. Hopefully this whistle stop in Little Rock will be very brief.
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Reggie Garrett

Showing 211 - 220 of 294 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Forum » Thread

Pm sent
Pm sent

In Gear Swap » WTB GG TWINN SPINN TARP
September 06, 1:49pm

Ti-Tri
I have this pot and only use the Sidewinder Ti-Tri. It's not just foil, it's titanium. 😄

In GEAR » Evernew Ti UL Pot #1
September 05, 9:04pm

Soleus Watch
PM sent about the Soleus watch.

In Gear Swap » FS: Rab Demand Pull-On 3-Layer eVent, Patagonia Nine Trails windjacket, Kahtoola Microspikes, Soleus Ultra Sole watch
August 25, 6:47pm

GoLite Rush
PM sent on the rush. I need it very badly.

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite, Patagonia, Melanzana, Bearpaw Wilderness Designs
August 24, 2:23pm

WTB: Evernew EBY254 Titanium Stove
Anybody have one of these things they'd like to get rid of? Just looking for the stove. PM me if you have one, or something similar. Thanks

In Gear Swap » WTB: Evernew EBY254 Titanium Stove
August 19, 11:21am

Shelter
I have an MLD DuoMid that handles storms really well. When bugs are out I'll take along my Katabatic Gear bivy. There are lighter shelters out there, but in my opinion the DuoMid is one of the ...

In GEAR » Shelters
August 13, 6:44pm

Katabatic Gear
I have a Katabatic Gear quilt and absolutely love it. Mine is the Palisade, the 30 degree quilt. I've used it when evening temps were in the 50's and 60's. Simply not "clipping&...

In GEAR » Quilt: Enlightened or Katabatic
August 09, 5:47pm

Aquaphor
I've always used Aquaphor. Started using it in my marathon days. Walgreens has it and their own store brand of it. Works wonders!!

In GEAR » Hydropel being discontinued?!
July 29, 7:18pm

PM sent
Question about SpinnTwinn sent.

In Gear Swap » GG Spinn Twin and Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy
July 29, 4:24pm

Duomid
I have a DuoMid and dearly love it. Some would say that the SoloMid offers more places to set it up since it has a smaller footprint. I don't think that is much of a worry since the Mids have...

In GEAR » MLD Duomid Recommendations
July 29, 5:53am

All Reader Reviews by Reggie Garrett

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Katabatic Gear Palisade Quilt
I have slept in this quilt at temps below freezing. I have alway been warm. Usually I am a cool sleeper. On the warmer nights, (never used it above 45 degrees) I don't snap the draft collar...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
January 29, 7:45pm

Katabatic Gear Bristlecone (Regular Length, Wide Width)
I ordered a Katabatic Gear Palisade sleeping quilt last year. Was so thoroughly impressed with the workmanship and customer service that when it was time to get a bivy, I ordered the Katabatic Gear B...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
January 29, 7:36pm