BPL Community Profile

Daniel Pittman (pitsy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Central Texas
About Me Born: Mississippi. Raised: Houston. Boy Scouts, BMX, camping. Navy: Great Lakes, Orlando, Norfolk, Guantanamo, San Diego. Hitch-hiked from S.D. to NYC. Bike shops. Moved to: Austin, then Round Rock. Made a baby with: Melissa McChristian. Favorite place: Grand Teton. Favorite animal: Black Bear.
CityRound Rock
StateTX
CountryUnited States of America
My Website URLhttps://www.facebook.com/daniel.pittman.108

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Daniel Pittman

Showing 211 - 220 of 279 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Forum » Thread

Re: 500th episode of This American Life
Every time you post something, I see your name and think 'Cat pee'. It is a good show to listen to during project time though.

In Chaff » 500th episode of This American Life
July 20, 2:09pm

Re: Re: WKRP turkeys.
I remember in one episode she asked, "What's a typo?"

In GEAR » A McHale demo pack arrived today
July 19, 10:57pm

Re: My new touring rig
Pretty rad. If you're serious about commuting, you need better lights. NiteRider has some sweet new models coming out for '14, including a 600 lumen helmet mounted headlight with integrat...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » My new touring rig
July 19, 10:54pm

WKRP turkeys.
Nah man, Bailey was way hotter than Jennifer.

July 18, 9:56am

Re: Snowmass and Willow Lakes Loop
Excellent writeup. I'm adding it to my list of places to visit. I love hitting popular spots mid-week or off-season; it's a whole new experience when you can have an entire lake or valley...

In Post-Trip Reports » Snowmass and Willow Lakes Loop
July 16, 10:36pm

Re: Re: Customer always right?
I was looking for the 'like' button.... I sell bicycles. The hardest thing is letting someone buy the wrong bike. Some customers are so hard-headed I don't even ask them to wear a ...

July 16, 10:16pm

Customer always right?
That's a load of B.S. right there. Anyone who has ever worked in sales (and we all sell something...) knows that the customer can be dead wrong on occasion. Just the fact that a person is ...

July 16, 9:42pm

Agreed on McHale website flaws.
If I knew how to fix Dan's website, I would do it for free just because I like his packs so much. I saw one in action a few years ago and a guy my size (tall and bony) was carrying a 40 lb loa...

In GEAR » McHale pack or Zimmer pack?
July 05, 10:47pm

Re: Re: why?
At the local 7-11, I'll pay for my donut first, then go grab it out of the case barehanded and start eating it as I'm walking out the door. Customers coming in that didn't see the firs...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » scented dr bronner soap and bears
July 05, 10:32pm

Re: How to put on your rucksack
OMG! What does Crocodile Dundee have in his ruck?! A couple of dead hookers?

In Chaff » How to put on your rucksack
June 30, 10:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Daniel Pittman

Daniel Pittman has posted no reviews.