BPL Community Profile

Sean Passanisi (passanis) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sean Passanisi hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Sean Passanisi has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sean Passanisi

Showing 211 - 220 of 242 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Forum » Thread

Re: Snow
Thanks everyone. Thinking I will go to Hope Valley... Seems convenient since they can rent me everything on the spot. But I will check out the other suggestions.

In Winter Hiking » Snowshoeing
March 11, 11:50pm

Hydration bladders... out of fashion?
Hello. I plan to purchase a Steripen or Sawyer Squeeze (maybe both) in the next few weeks. After searching through the forum here, seems like larger bladders are not that popular. I currently us...

In GEAR » Hydration bladders... out of fashion?
March 11, 7:32pm

Adventure Medical Kits
Has anyone tried the Adventure Medical Kit line? REI sells the .5 model that comes in under 4 oz.

In GEAR » What do you carry for First Aid?
March 11, 7:05pm

Re: What's wrong with the downmat??
Thanks for all of the feedback. My main motivator for changing pads is weight savings, but it seems like the weight saved may not be worthwhile. I'm thinking that a better way for me to sav...

In GEAR » Exped Downmat UL 7 -> NeoAir XLite / XTherm
March 11, 6:56pm

Re: Please please please...
Sorry, looks like the onesie is ankle-length. :(

In GEAR » Important news for Cap 4 fans
March 10, 10:16pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Exped Downmat UL 7 -> NeoAir XLite / XTherm
Haha fair point, I was using the "coupling bags" as a sales pitch to get her to go backpacking. Not a hard requirement, separate bags and pads may make more sense. Is there a rule of ...

March 10, 9:17pm

Important news for Cap 4 fans
For Fall 2013, Patagonia is producing a Cap 4 EW One-Piece Suite, a.k.a. a onesie. Gram counters note that this thing will weigh in at 363 g, 13 g less than the separate cap 4 hoody and bottoms....

In GEAR » Important news for Cap 4 fans
March 10, 9:11pm

Re: Re: Exped Downmat UL 7 -> NeoAir XLite / XTherm
Thanks, Stephen. Makes me a bit uneasy and wonder if I should stick with Exped and buy a Synmat UL7 to compliment my Downmat. I don't like having extra gear and spending more money, but IF I ...

March 10, 9:05pm

Exped Downmat UL 7 -> NeoAir XLite / XTherm
Hello. I recently picked up an Exped Downmat UL 7 at REI but I'm considering returning it for a NeoAir XLite or Xtherm or maybe even an Exped SynMat UL 7 Air Pad. I found lots of threads on...

March 10, 8:54pm

SP vs. evernew
Thanks, Konrad. The SP Mini-solo set (pot + cup) is lighter than the evernew set (5.5 oz vs. 6.3). I'm surprised given that evernew seems to be generally lighter. I called SP and asked a...

In GEAR » Titanium pots - snow peak vs msr vs ?
March 08, 3:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Sean Passanisi

Sean Passanisi has posted no reviews.