BPL Community Profile

Sean Passanisi (passanis) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sean Passanisi hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Sean Passanisi has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sean Passanisi

Showing 211 - 220 of 229 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Snowshoeing
Thanks for the tips. Now I'm really going to show my ignorance. My understanding is that I should be set with a fleece base layer and a wind shirt (perhaps adding a down vest when inactive)...

In Winter Hiking » Snowshoeing
March 06, 11:47pm

Snowshoeing
Hello. I've never tried snowshoeing (don't ski or snowboard either) but would love to go during weekend of 3/16. I live in San Francisco. Does anyone have recommendations for places clos...

In Winter Hiking » Snowshoeing
March 06, 9:44pm

Re: AA vs CR123 Zebralights
Well this thread has turned into a battery discussion, but I do find the comments "illuminating." I connected offline with BPL member Ben who travels extensively internationally and uses...

In GEAR » Zebralight H600
March 06, 1:58pm

Re: Custom options
Looks like a beautiful pack. I know the main benefits of Cuben over Robic are weight and water resistance. Are there other benefits?

In GEAR » ULA Circuit with cuben hydrid fabric.
March 06, 10:32am

Thanks, Steven. That makes sense. I don't see an H502 version of the H51W. Is the H502c High CRI Neutral White similar? Seems like the only 502s available now on the Zebra site are flo...

March 06, 10:14am

Re: AA vs CR123 Zebralights
Thanks, Brendan. Is there any advantage of the CR123 Steripens over the AA ones? Seems like the CR123 ones are more popular.

March 06, 10:07am

AAs
Thanks for all of the feedback. Sounds like AAs are the way to go, making the H51w a logical choice. What is the difference with between the H51 and the H502?

March 05, 6:05pm

Battery standard
Thanks for the insights. I definitely want to stay consistent with my batteries. The good news is that I haven't bought a Steripen yet.* I thought all Steripens used CR123 batteries, but I n...

March 05, 2:48pm

Zebralight H600
Hello. Following up on the excellent thread from December (http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=71457), I'm wondering if anyone h...

March 04, 7:30pm

Thanks
Thanks for the suggestions. Sounds like my best bet is to buy the 700 and add a smaller mug that will pack inside if needed.

In GEAR » Snow Peak Mini Solo vs. Trek 700
March 01, 5:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Sean Passanisi

Sean Passanisi has posted no reviews.