BPL Community Profile

Sean Passanisi (passanis) - BPL Guest

My Locale Sean Passanisi hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Sean Passanisi has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sean Passanisi

Showing 211 - 218 of 218 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Snow Peak Mini Solo vs. Trek 700
Hello. I found many helpful reviews here of the Snow Peak Mini Solo and the Trek 700, but haven't found many direct comparisons. Does anyone have an opinion favoring one over the other (other...

In GEAR » Snow Peak Mini Solo vs. Trek 700
March 01, 10:30am

Thanks
Thanks for the tips. Just realized that I should have posted this thread in the other forum...

In GEAR » Bay Area Backcountry Camping
February 26, 5:26pm

Bay Area Backcountry Camping
Hello. Is there a good resource that comprehensively lists backcountry backpacking sites around the Bay Area? I'm familiar with Bay Area Hiker but there is a dearth of recommendations out...

In GEAR » Bay Area Backcountry Camping
February 26, 10:45am

Thank you
Hello everyone. Thanks for all of your insights and advice. I will hold off on purchasing trekking poles since I have no experience using them. But it does sound like the type of thing that I wi...

In GEAR » Buying a Tarptent... need trekking poles
February 25, 12:53pm

Buying a Tarptent... need trekking poles
Hi. I plan on purchasing a tarptent soon but have never used trekking poles and need to buy some for support. Seems like the Gossamer ones are popular around here. Any other suggestions? Does o...

In GEAR » Buying a Tarptent... need trekking poles
February 24, 11:22pm

forgot to ask...
... what is the largest bag that you can typically carry on to a plane? I would think 60 liters is too big but my friend swears that he's taken his 75L Dueter on planes several times.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ultralight Packs for International Travel
February 11, 7:29pm

Thank you
Hi all, Thanks for the thoughtful replies. I'm still considering the benefits of a lightweight back vs. the durability and accessibility of the heavier ones. I do like the suggestion of us...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ultralight Packs for International Travel
February 11, 7:07pm

Ultralight Packs for International Travel
Hello. I recently purchased a bomb proof 5 lb Arcteryx pack. After doing more research on these forums, I'm considering swapping it for something much lighter (I haven't used it). Seems ...

February 08, 4:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Sean Passanisi

Sean Passanisi has posted no reviews.