BPL Community Profile

Sean Passanisi (passanis) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sean Passanisi hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Sean Passanisi has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sean Passanisi

Showing 211 - 220 of 256 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

Re: Polartec Alpha
Does anyone have any details on this new material? http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2013/01/09/515634/10017644/en/Photo-Release-Polartec-Alpha-Adopted-by-U-S-Special-Operations-Forces.html

In GEAR » Polartec Alpha
April 03, 12:20pm

Re: Anyone have experience with the Stratospire 2?
Hi Jeff. I recently purchased an SS2 and have used it for 3 nights over 2 short trips. I looked at many tents, including all of the free standing ones you would find at REI. This tent is noticea...

In GEAR » Anyone have experience with the Stratospire 2?
April 02, 11:42pm

Re: Re: Adventure Medical Kits
Thanks for the replies. Very impressive list, David. Probably overkill for my shorter trips, but I'll look through and pick out items I could use. The only thing in my current "kit"...

In GEAR » Adventure Medical Kits
April 02, 11:24pm

Adventure Medical Kits
Hello. Following up on first aid thread from earlier this year (http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=72929), does anyone carry Adve...

In GEAR » Adventure Medical Kits
April 02, 7:17pm

First multitool / knife
Hello. I'm looking to purchase my first multitool/knife for basic trail hiking and backpacking. I don't have a specific use case, but I imagine I might find myself in a situation where I ...

In GEAR » First multitool / knife
April 01, 7:20pm

Windshirt sizing
Hello. I lost my beloved Houdini last week (I'm still in a grieving phase). I had a Spring 2012 model. I tried on the Fall 2013 model yesterday and noticed the fit is more slim than before. ...

In GEAR » Windshirt sizing
March 24, 9:52am

Bladders/ Bottles for Sawyer and Steripen
So I'm still looking over hydration options that could work with both a Steripen and Sawyer. I plan to purchase a Steripen for international travel but I could see myself using the Sawyer more...

In GEAR » Hydration bladders... out of fashion?
March 18, 7:42pm

Re: Re dry sleeping bag
Stephen, great idea on the exped schnozzle. Not sure if the WM versalite will fit but I will check. I could then put the Downmat UL7 at the bottom of my bag and then use the pumpbag as a sack for...

In GEAR » Stuff sacks for sleeping bags
March 17, 7:24pm

Re: Pack Liner
By the way, if I'm not using a stuff sack for my sleeping bag, should I also avoid using a stuff stack for my Exped Downmat UL 7? It's a pain in the ass to get that thing back in the bag.

March 15, 10:08am

Thanks
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Does the use of an internal pack liner negate the need for a proper external pack cover? Are there significant pros/cons to the different materials: silnyl...

March 14, 12:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Sean Passanisi

Sean Passanisi has posted no reviews.