BPL Community Profile

Edward Jursek (nedjursek@gmail.com) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Edward Jursek has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Edward Jursek

Showing 211 - 220 of 391 | Page: 1 ...13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...40

Forum » Thread

Zpacks goosehood.
If you split the items, I am interested in the Zpacks Goosehood.

In Gear Swap » Montbell Ex Light Down Jacket Size Medium and Zpacks Goosehood
June 16, 8:18pm

Vireo
James, I have custom Vireo, with 5oz of overfill added to the top half. I am 6'0" and 210 lbs. I went with the size long (74") and love the bag. Still enough room in the top half t...

In Gear Swap » FS Lots of Stuff
June 15, 8:58pm

Badlands
Castle Trail in Badlands NP. 10 miles. Flat and easy, passes some cool Badlands formations.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Suggestions for Dayhikes from The Badlands to Yellowstone to Glacier...
June 15, 3:30pm

New product promotion
Just put your product promotion in the Gear forum, along side Caffin's tunnel tent promotion. See here on how to promote products on BPL: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackingl...

In Gear Deals » NEW PRODUCT SAlE!! 3.4 oz Escape Pod Cooler
June 15, 10:57am

2 months
We moved from Ohio to Seattle 15 years ago and love it here. We did some backpacking on the way and, much to my surprise, I was blown away by Badlands National Park. The backcountry was like nothin...

In Pre-Trip Planning » 2 months from DC to Seattle. What would you do?
June 13, 8:26pm

Thrift stores
I am thrift store junky. My previous best score had been for a pair of REI branded Komperdell carbon trekking poles for $14. Then, two weeks ago, I picked up a brand spanking new pair of ArcTeryx R...

In GEAR » Thrift stores.
June 13, 8:19pm

Long trips
I have settled on backpacking trips anywhere from 6 to 7 days. I think with the logistics of scheduling, trip planning, permitting, driving, etc. trips of about a week are the most efficient use of...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Are you a (long) weekend warrior? Longer stints, gear list change much?
June 13, 12:13pm

PCT from Harts Pass to Rainy Pass
Last I read snow pack was a bit above normal this year, so there should be plenty of water. I use the Green Trails maps to locate my campsites and the vast majority of camps in that area are next t...

In Pre-Trip Planning » PCT from Harts Pass to Rainy Pass in Washington with family...
June 12, 10:52pm

Colorado Trip Suggestions
Thanks for the trip tip! Looks cool. I PM'd you a couple follow-up questions.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Colorado Trip Suggestions
June 12, 10:03pm

PNW Options
The coastal hikes in Olympic National Park are great. Oil City to Third Beach and Rialto Beach to Sand Point/Cape Alava are both winners. Over 4th of July it will be busy and don't forget you n...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Pacific Northwest trip options
June 09, 11:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Edward Jursek

Edward Jursek has posted no reviews.