BPL Community Profile

Edward Jursek (nedjursek@gmail.com) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Edward Jursek has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Edward Jursek

Showing 211 - 220 of 496 | Page: 1 ...13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...50

Forum » Thread

Goosefeet
Very Interested. What is the total weight of the pair? Thanks!

In Gear Swap » FS: Goosefeet down socks XL
December 24, 12:18pm

Seriously?!
NM....

In Gear Swap » FS: Older, Lighter MLD Duomid - Like New
December 23, 12:04pm

Trekking pole help
If you buy a pair of fancy poles and they don't work out, they sell fast on this forum at a modest loss. One of the things I love about this forum is it makes gear trial and error much less co...

In GEAR » Trekking Pole help
December 21, 3:23pm

Zpacks Down Hood
Warm in mine for an overnight with a low of 18 degrees.

In GEAR » Warmth of Zpacks down hood?
December 21, 3:19pm

UL Daypack
I say work with Chris and get something with a roll top in hybrid cuben. Something like HMG's Metro Pack only smaller. I have the Summit Sack and also the Quickstep and love Chris's work an...

In GEAR » UL daypack
December 18, 11:05pm

Minimalist footwear
What is sold? Both? If the Viviobarefoot Gobi's are still available I will take them if they are size 45.

In Gear Swap » FS: Men's Minimalist Footwear, Size 11.5-12 US
December 18, 10:08pm

SS Shirt
I hike in SS Ibex Echo with the zipper. I find that when I roll up the sleeves of a LS shirt it makes my arms warmer and is uncomfortable. I use a combo sun tan/bug lotion so insects are not an issue.

In GEAR » When to carry/wear a Short Sleeve shirt?
December 18, 3:49pm

Why a unicorn pelt
Well, I am a mindless, vapid consumer blinded by the sexiness of cuben. Or, I did a bunch of research into cuben quilts like the one Steve Evans at Suluk46 designed and Tim Marshall of Enlightened ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Unicorn pelt - a Cuben Quilt
December 16, 8:23pm

Unicorn Pelt
Matthew - I spoke with the OP selling the 10 degree cuben quilt. I decided it was more quilt then I needed. My current shoulder season bag is good to 20 degrees and weights 22 oz, so I am looking f...

December 15, 3:30pm

WTB: Unicorn pelt - a Cuben Quilt
Looking for a BPL unicorn - the elusive cuben quilt. I am 6 feet tall, 210, and a side sleeper, so I need something wide. I am looking for something warm to 30degrees, anything lower then 20 degree...

December 15, 3:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Edward Jursek

Edward Jursek has posted no reviews.