BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 211 - 220 of 501 | Page: 1 ...13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...51

Forum » Thread

Re: Locus Gear CP3 FL
Dan - How do you think the sturdiness/quality of the FL2 poles compare to more robust CF poles such as the BD Alpine Carbon Corks?

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear LT Poles
October 10, 9:48am

In the same boat
Also have a couple of bulging discs in my lower back, near my sacrum. As others have mentioned, being proactive about it and keeping your core strong and flexible are key. First, as an immediat...

In GEAR » Bad Back
October 10, 9:35am

Lunar solo
PM Sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Tents and 3-pin XC ski boots
October 10, 5:00am

Re: FS v. WTB
I also think a separate WTB and FS/FT sections would be great. I also try to do a quick check of any WTB posts out there before I post something for sale but admittedly it's a bit tedious to do...

In Gear Swap » FS: MOUNTAIN LAUREL DESIGNS DUOMID
October 08, 12:52pm

Pm inbound
I have a questtion but otherwise I'll take it

In Gear Swap » FS: MOUNTAIN LAUREL DESIGNS DUOMID
October 08, 11:24am

+1 for Exped
I'm also a big +1 for the Exped UL series. I have a Synmat UL7 for three season use and will be picking up a Downmat UL7 for winter. Yes, its a few ounces more than the Neoair series, but tot...

In GEAR » Sleep comfort: Neoair Alternative?
October 07, 7:56pm

Re: Re: WTB: MLD Cuben Duomid
I saw that one and am keeping it in mind, but I'm not sure yet if I need all the other bells and whistles with it. I'll likely know in a couple days (hopefully lol)

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Cuben Duomid
October 07, 5:04pm

WITHDRAW
WITHDRAWN

In Gear Swap » NEO Xtherm large
October 07, 4:51pm

WTB: MLD Cuben Duomid
I was looking at a Zpacks Hexamid solo Plus but after some research I think this more suits my needs. If anyone is willing to part with one please let me know. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Cuben Duomid
October 06, 3:20pm

Balaclava
PM sent on balaclava

In Gear Swap » $25 and Under Sale - Hats, Fleece, Jacket
October 05, 9:13am

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am