BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 211 - 220 of 488 | Page: 1 ...13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...49

Forum » Thread

WTB: Older Version Litetrail Cook Kit
I am looking for an older version of the Litetrail Cook Kit. This is the one with the older wind screen that isn't spot welded. Let me know if you have one you're interested in letting go...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Older Version Litetrail Cook Kit
September 22, 3:51pm

Also wondering about the Schnozzel
I also can't believe there's no mention about the Schnozzel. Generally these reviews are very informative and spot on in their coverage of products. However, this review is an epic failur...

In Editor's Roundtable » Exped Airmat Pumps Spotlite Review
June 12, 10:13pm

Re: Re: Stoic Hadron Down Cardigan - $71.55
Is there anyone else with experience with these? From what I've read and looking at their sizing charts they appear to run a bit smaller than stated size. If they do in fact run a bit larger,...

In Gear Deals » Stoic Hadron Down Cardigan - $71.55
May 20, 8:54pm

Re: GF Stuff sack pillow
Just got a response, it wasn't the size I was looking for. I withdraw my "I'll take it."

In Gear Swap » Goosefeet & Montbell pillows, North Face Verto wind shirt sz XL, Redram merino top size XXL, sz 13 1/2 Salomon Fastpacker GTX
May 16, 8:13am

Re: FS: Nunatak Arc Edge, new, reduced price
WITHDRAWN

In Gear Swap » FS: Nunatak Arc Edge - new, never used
May 16, 8:07am

GF Stuff sack pillow
Pm sent. Have a quick question, otherwise I'll take it.

In Gear Swap » Goosefeet & Montbell pillows, North Face Verto wind shirt sz XL, Redram merino top size XXL, sz 13 1/2 Salomon Fastpacker GTX
May 15, 9:08am

Re: Re: Re: Re: WTB: Original NeoAir Large
Sure go ahead. Good luck with the sale!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Original NeoAir Large
May 14, 11:38pm

Re: StarLyte Modified
True I forgot about that last point. It is definitely rock solid. I've also found it a lot easier to blow out than the 12-10 stove which would blow away. I was always scared it would tip ove...

In Gear Deals » StarLyte Burner With Cap
May 14, 12:40pm

Re: Re: WTB: Original NeoAir Large
Thanks for the offer and I'll keep it in mind, but I'd like to try to find one first without leaks. I'd hate to get it, try to trim it only to find out it still leaks.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Original NeoAir Large
May 14, 3:52am

Re: Re: Modified Burner
I ordered one to use on my last trip with my GVP Caldera setup. I loved the thing so much I just bought two more for some of my other systems. I'll use them as staples in my .9L Evernew sidew...

In Gear Deals » StarLyte Burner With Cap
May 13, 10:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am