BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 211 - 220 of 4588 | Page: 1 ...13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...459

Forum » Thread

Re: Others claiming my photos.
"I guess it's easy to snap a picture with an iPhone or ipad of what is one the screen." On a PC, Alt PrintScreen captures the image on the computer screen. So will a right click a...

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
January 22, 6:53am

Re: Re: Re: dry California forest
Doger: "The motion of the ocean will jet the pressure uphill to fill with sea water a plastic reservoir carefully hidden from disturbing a panorama." Caffin: "Congratulations. You...

In Pre-Trip Planning » CA Drought and 2014 hiking season
January 22, 6:41am

Re: re: "Lighter pack or better frame with bad back?"
Leigh, My humble apologies. I replayed what I thought was recently posted here. There is name/gender confusion, and apparently I am part of it. Sorry. Greg

In GEAR » Lighter pack or better frame with bad back?
January 21, 9:06pm

Re: Packs
"Hopefully Leigh Baker will weigh in at some point. She..." Leigh Baker.... HE hurt His back....

In GEAR » Lighter pack or better frame with bad back?
January 21, 7:45pm

Re: Did Some Thinking
PM Sent.

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Super Cell Gore-Tex Paclite Shell, Men's L
January 21, 7:40pm

Re: How much warmth does a windshirt add to a down jacket?
If you are just sitting around, and it is not breezy, a windshirt is going to add very little comfort. If you were cold, an insulation layer is the only solution. (Well, aside from eating, drink...

In GEAR » How much warmth does a windshirt add to a down jacket?
January 21, 9:50am

Re: Lost and Found
I have found him referenced in two other blogs, but I'm hoping for "direct" contact. Thanks.

In On the Web » Lost and Found
January 21, 9:02am

Re: Trail Toes?
I don't know what problem you are trying to address. I don't know anything about the product "Trail Toes". But I did watch my wife suffer with blisters between and on top ...

In GEAR » Trail Toes?
January 21, 8:52am

Lost and Found
I'm trying to locate a CDT SOBO hiker with a trail name of Panama. He started in late June, and finished mid-November, 2013. Any ideas ?

In On the Web » Lost and Found
January 20, 10:04pm

Re: Compensating for Loss in Dimensions after Stuffing the Down
Sewn through or box baffles?

In Make Your Own Gear » Compensating for Loss in Dimensions after Stuffing the Down
January 20, 6:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm