BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 211 - 220 of 592 | Page: 1 ...13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...60

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: NEX 5R and 6
Hi Tony. If you're still in the market for a mirrorless, then you'll probably want to wait until at least the 5R is out. There's a big photo show/event coming at the end of Sept whic...

In Photography » Sony NEX Lens Impressions
August 29, 4:04pm

NEX 5R and 6
The 5R was just announced today, looks to be an incremental improvement over the 5N. The AF is reported to be about as snappy as the OM-D (which is excellent). http://www.dpreview.com/news/2012/...

In Photography » Sony NEX Lens Impressions
August 29, 11:31am

RX100
I came across this the other day, M9 vs. RX100 in Croatia. The OP isn't trying to make the $6000 camera vs. X argument, he just happened to use them both on the trip. http://www.fredmiranda....

In Photography » New compact with decent lens - Sony DSC RX100
August 29, 11:23am

Re: A word of warning?
Always good to be cautious, but it seems unlikely the forum here would present much risk. Someone would have to know where you live of course... then again BPL does show real names so an intelligen...

In Pre-Trip Planning » A word of warning?
August 23, 9:10am

Re: September
Much fewer t-storms this time of year too!

In Pre-Trip Planning » Tuolumne to Devils Postpile in late September?
August 23, 8:59am

Re: Trinity Alps Septemberfest
Hi Jim. I remember your fiasco last year. Fingers crossed for you this time around, looking forward to seeing you at Septemberfest! Regarding Redding area - I would also head towards Shasta. If ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Trinity Alps Septemberfest
August 10, 8:50am

Re: She said "Yes" at 11,000 Ft
Congrats to you both, and nice report :)

In Post-Trip Reports » She said "Yes" at 11,000 Ft
July 29, 10:33am

Re: "Trinity Alps Septemberfest"
Hey Ken. This is sounding good. Sandra and I would most likely drive up Friday evening and arrive late, so 3.5 miles sounds better than the 9ish of last year. We may be leaving out of Dublin (at...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Trinity Alps Septemberfest
July 29, 10:26am

re: Corcavado
Awesome report. It's amazing that you were able to spot this much wildlife in just an overnighter.

In Post-Trip Reports » Backpacking Corcavado National Park, Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica
July 14, 10:14am

Re: Bay Area GGG 5.0
Ken, I'm more interested in enjoying the company of the group and would rather see energies put towards a good turn out rather than any one individual, but of course the more the merrier :) ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Bay Area GGG 5.0
July 09, 12:05am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am