BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 211 - 220 of 629 | Page: 1 ...13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...63

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Meetup - Yosemite Snowshoe/Ski to Dewey Pt. - Jan. 11-13
mee2

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Meetup - Yosemite Snowshoe/Ski to Dewey Pt. - Jan. 11-13
December 15, 8:49pm

Re: Jacob
Cool, cool. Thx for the invite, Adan (et all). I'm not competitive about running, it's all about fun. The only reason I even took it up was because of what you guys did (the R2R2R). I wa...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Joshua Tree CRHT Run
December 14, 8:15am

Re: Joshua Tree Run March 2nd.
Bumping it to March makes the proposition better for me. I'll say maybe. I may decide to just come down for support if you guys are cool with that. I wouldn't mind setting up at a str...

December 13, 9:46am

New and calorie dense
It's not often I find a new calorie dense food that I actually like. I discovered Frontier Bites at a trail run recently and have been pretty impressed by them. Light and crunchy and pack aroun...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » New and calorie dense
December 10, 1:59pm

Re: 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G.
Alright man, I'm paid up.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. aka GGG 5.0 1/25-27, 2013 Henry W Coe
December 09, 2:11pm

Re: elevation profile
Mike, is the link you were going to post? http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/410883 Doesn't sound too bad at all from that description.

December 07, 7:55pm

Re: Joshua Tree CRHT Run
Craig, I was quite stoked by the adventure that you and the others embarked on across the Grand Canyon and back - inspired enough to get me out running on roads, trails, whatever... which tradition...

December 07, 4:13pm

GR5
Despite it not being a wilderness route, the scenery is incredible! Excellent photos. Thanks for the very detailed report... yet another place to visit some day.

In Post-Trip Reports » GR5 and Vanoise - September 2012
October 13, 3:02pm

Re: 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. aka GGG 5.0
Ken, I'll be there (barring major conflicts). Are you thinking about moving the date due to OR?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. aka GGG 5.0
October 11, 10:08am

Re: Cathedral Range
@Bob - yeah coming down that stuff is less fun. We did some of that too. All in all it was wasn't too big a deal, but I think all of us were being careful not to take a fall. @Ike - Thanks m...

In Post-Trip Reports » Yosemite's Cathedral Range October 4-7, 2012
October 09, 2:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am