BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Melbourne
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 211 - 220 of 4788 | Page: 1 ...13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...479

Forum » Thread

SCARP 2 winter mods photos
Yes and as tent designer Henry needs to obey the laws of physics. The "sticks" that form the Pitch Lock corner (plus the two mid ones) of the Scarp are 10x 18" Carbon Fiber tubes...

In GEAR » SCARP 2 winter mods photos
December 04, 10:39pm

air mattress pump?
Take a look at the Instaflator.

In GEAR » air mattress pump?
December 04, 9:12pm

PossumDown alert
I bought gloves from Shop NewZealand. Very cheap postage and pretty fast delivery too (from NZ to Australia) The problem is with "cheap postage". There is no registration nor signature ...

In GEAR » PossumDown alert
December 04, 2:15pm

Jetboil Sol vs Fire Maple FMS-117 or
No experience whatsoever but the key point there in my view is "and little air flow" look up the "stove,tents and carbon monoxide" series of articles here.

In GEAR » Jetboil Sol vs Fire Maple FMS-117 or...
December 02, 9:27pm

Which is more comfortable: NeoAir Xlite or ProLite Plus?
Same as Jim. I prefer the original Neo Air to the ProLite Plus. From the above conflicting comments one could learn that it simply has to do with personal preference. As for the narrow neo comme...

In GEAR » Which is more comfortable: NeoAir Xlite or ProLite Plus?
December 02, 3:12pm

Best Tent Ever...
My guess is that it was designed as a "hero product" That is something that comes to life with the sole purpose of grabbing attention , to highlight the technical achievement of the bran...

In Gear Deals » Best Tent Ever...
December 02, 3:14am

SCARP 2 winter mods photos
"But if Henry had just used two end hoops instead of the little patent pending call-em-techno-struts-but-they're-still-just-sticks-things" They do indeed look just like two sticks,...

In GEAR » SCARP 2 winter mods photos
December 02, 2:42am

Fitness Monitors?
Well I don't know but you are all a bit high tech over there. we use a different kind of monitor here to get fit. It's called a perentie, needs no batteries at all.About 6', so not ...

In GEAR » Fitness Monitors?
December 01, 10:53pm

ID Chock Solo
James, how tall are you ?

In GEAR » ID Chock Solo
December 01, 3:22pm

Fun with WiFi and fire!
This was one attempt I made : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_tn9EMibWA (my most popular YouTube clip...) Easy to put together and relatively cheap apart from the TiGoat Ti pipe/dumper and bit...

In GEAR » Fun with WiFi and fire!
November 30, 8:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm