BPL Community Profile

John Coyle (Bigsac) - BPL Guest

My Locale NorCal
About Me John Coyle has not added a biography yet.
CitySacramento
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John Coyle

Showing 211 - 214 of 214 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Pot Cozy
I would like to see some commercially available pot cozies made out of thin neoprene wet suit material similar to the Jetboil cozy. I have an AntigravityGear cozy, and it works well, but it seems ...

In GEAR » AntiGravity Gear Pot Cozy
March 24, 9:57pm

Happy With Stove Reviews
Just wanted to let the stove people at BPL know that I purchased a Coleman F1 Ultralight stove based on your favorable review, and it performs exactly as described and I am very happy with it. Good...

In GEAR » Happy With Stove Reviews
March 16, 1:22pm

Simmerlite stove
Carol, I read your bio andI was born and raised in upstate NY, was in the Navy and stationed at Treasure Island, although before you were there. Small world. Anyway, in your article you men...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Lightweight Food and Nutrition (LEGACY POSTS FROM OLD FORUMS)
October 21, 11:42pm

Re: Headlamp of the Future?
Speaking of the devil, my favorite light, which I have only had for a month, is the BD Zenix(the correct spelling.) I recently did a night hike with my son, who was using a Petzl Myo 3, near Cool C...

In Editor's Roundtable » LED Lights
December 06, 12:12am

All Reader Reviews by John Coyle

John Coyle has posted no reviews.