Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 2081 - 2090 of 3492 | Page: 1 ...200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ...350

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: You will age
I am confused about what the argument is even about. No one said life is over at middle age. No one can deny that the body ages. Everyone seems to agrees that both genetics and lifestyle ( ok, luc...

In Chaff » I have a question....in regards to photo's, thru-hikers, and "seasoned" backpackers.
March 26, 6:25pm

Re: Patagonia Rock Guide Pants
Trevor, I found several online stores that sell the Rock Guide pants. Not all sizes are carried. I believe in a previous thread, someone mentioned that the new model is now called Simple Guide Pant...

In GEAR » Patagonia Rock Guide Pants
March 26, 9:20am

Re: Big sur
Pine Valley is very nice. From China camp, near Tassajara road to Pine Valley it's about 6 miles. We did an in and out. In is mostly downhill and out is uphill. There are some beautiful waterfa...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Big sur
March 25, 8:40pm

Re: Re: always
"I know of none who don't offer a no questions asked return policy.' I am no pack manufacturer, but I have a small cottage industry and I do have a no questions asked return policy....

In GEAR » Try Pack Before Buying
March 25, 9:48am

Nm
Nm

In Gear Swap » FS/FT: HUGE SPRING CLEANING
March 25, 9:11am

Re: Meh
Can you at least tell us what the OP was ? Maybe using some diplomacy??

In Chaff » I have a question....in regards to photo's, thru-hikers, and "seasoned" backpackers.
March 25, 9:07am

Re: Vehicle of choice.
"Seems to me that buying an older car or SUV, and keeping it running well, is a smaller carbon foot print than getting a new one. Thoughts?" I agree with this. Even worse to pay people...

In Chaff » Vehicle of choice.
March 24, 6:02pm

Re: Mayo and mustard
Mayo works better than olive oil for me, probably because the lemon/vinagre makes it slightly acidic. Since I am all about Olive oil : ) that was what I tried first. Mayo finished the job. Same wi...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Your firestarter of choice?
March 24, 5:49pm

pitch
A small piece of pitch ( resin) works great to start a fire. The drawback is how sticky it is and it can be hard to get off your hands or your knife. Trees affected with pitch canker have a large s...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Your firestarter of choice?
March 24, 12:29pm

Re: Re: Buying 'Fair Trade' Label?
From what I have read, the Fair Trade Certification isn't really what we want to believe it is. Only a small amount of farmers get it and since there is a glut in that market, the certificati...

In Chaff » Buying 'Fair Trade' Label?
March 24, 11:27am

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.