BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2081 - 2090 of 2971 | Page: 1 ...200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ...298

Forum » Thread

Trinity
We're all working stiffs Nathan.....You could sleep in your vehicle at the trailhead or leave at midnight and get there ready to hike, I've done that before James, lots of trees perfect ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
September 01, 2:44pm

Re: Re: Re: One item per set of instructions??
I hear you about architectural designs. From the persepective of someone who sews and buys patterns at the store, this seems a bit much. Whatever he wants to do is fine by me. Not that stuff compar...

In Make Your Own Gear » Anyone else put off by the Ray-Way?
September 01, 10:59am

One item per set of instructions??
"I am put off by his idea that you shouldn't share your instructions or make more than one item per set of instructions." Not sharing instructions, I guess, but you should not make...

In Make Your Own Gear » Anyone else put off by the Ray-Way?
August 31, 10:31pm

dogs
I have had great success with Australian Shepherds. You call them, even while another dog runs up toward them...and they almost can't help but obey. They do much better off leash. Any other bre...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Where Should Dog Sleep?
August 31, 12:40pm

Trinity Alps
I already "signed up" so I am just bumping it. So excited, can't wait, love that area. Thursday night car camping nearby or what? Go ahead and bring the snow Jack; it's all good.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
August 31, 9:10am

Gun debate
I'll preface that I don't like guns, that the thought of people backpacking with them disturbs me and that I believe that more violence is generated by the 4th amendment , by far, than is p...

In GEAR » Solo Wilderness Security
August 31, 6:13am

Congratulations!
Congratulations Greg! I hope you get a little time to "come back in", without being swarmed.

In Post-Trip Reports » PCT Complete
August 29, 10:42pm

re
@ Sarah. No, I don't believe in limiting the number of children one can have. @Tom. Yeah.

In Chaff » Where do you draw the line and how do you get your point across?
August 29, 5:53pm

Absolutes
Your point is well taken, and I actually don't speak in absolutes, nor do I have the answers. I constantly struggle with this and I frustrate many by not exactly fitting in any party or side. ...

August 29, 12:24pm

Re: Where to draw the line
Ben. So do we take it to the extent of limiting the number of children per family, since over population impacts the environment and "others"? Or is that beyond the line. And if so, why...

August 29, 12:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.