BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2081 - 2090 of 3078 | Page: 1 ...200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ...308

Forum » Thread

2P Shelter
Now and then, I still use an older Msr Hubba Hubba. I have it down to 3.8 lbs, which is not light, but it is a nice shelter. It's very easy to set up, has a nice vestibule on each side that is ...

In GEAR » 2p shelter with a fancy lady
September 30, 5:25pm

Re: Let them eat cake...
Who said to look at them for a model on pricining gas? I asked a question. I would like to know and I don't equate that with advocating that we copy that. You don't care to know and that...

In Chaff » Where do you draw the line and how do you get your point across?
September 30, 4:30pm

Re: Re: Higher Gas?
"Umm... that is the "we know what is best for you," so we will charge more taxes and make you stop doing what we do not like. You are not smart enough to make your own decisions. Tha...

September 30, 2:55pm

Re: Re: Higher Gas?
I did not necessarily mean higher taxes on gas. This isn't a topic I am very familiar with, so I welcome the input. I don't know what gas is really costing us, as a country. I think part o...

September 30, 2:51pm

Re: Saving weight vs. good sleep.
To me it is definitively worth carrying a little extra weight and getting a good night's sleep. I have no interest in roughing it that way, nor in proving how minimal I can go when it comes to...

In GEAR » Exped Synmat UL7
September 29, 7:26pm

Re: Tear down to rebuild
I never went down to " bare minimum", but I worked enough on weight and eliminating redundant items, that I brought back some luxury items. I like to bring my camera, a nice easy stove ( ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Tear down to rebuild
September 29, 6:30pm

Re: Re: Re: Party Van II
Thanks Matt. That was a good parking spot last time.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
September 29, 6:21pm

Re: Party Van II
I have no problem driving up to the city to catch "the bus".

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
September 29, 5:49pm

Oh Deer
I guess it's mating season in the deer world. I see deer everyday at my work; sometimes a herd of 20 females and their young, sometimes a small herd of bucks, sometimes a single one. Right no...

In Chaff » Oh Deer
September 29, 7:14am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where do you draw the line and how do you get your point across?
"Kat, Two issues here... who decides what to do (i.e. laws) and where do we draw the line personally to get our point across." Nick, "where do you draw the line" did no...

September 29, 6:02am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.