BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2081 - 2090 of 3047 | Page: 1 ...200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ...305

Forum » Thread

Re: Re; Plant-based diet
And the discussion is welcome when done in an intelligent, thoughtful and non abrasive manner, as you just did. Edited: To Dirk

In Chaff » ultralight revolver
September 23, 4:12pm

Amish cows
Maybe they get a couple of years of Rumspringa?

September 23, 2:58pm

Re: Humor me this?
Yeah well, sorry about the jabs. They have been pretty mild, considering how offensive you have been left and right,but still, two wrongs.... I think the way you go about asserting your thoughts, ...

September 23, 2:43pm

Re: It's my day off, sure I'll school all of you. Keep the Q's coming...
Is the title of your post a joke? Do you believe that your posts are educating people here on BPL? We are all always learning, but I have not heard anything new yet on this subject from you. ...

September 23, 1:54pm

Re: Geesh, the semantics
It's not semantics, it's a hyperbole. Jen, you are bringing up all kinds of interesting subjects that get people heated up. You have to expect that people will respond. There are some hea...

September 23, 1:22pm

Re: Guns to defend yourself against gangs in the forests, really?
"The MAJORITY of the population now is also fat, diabetic (or pre-diabetic) and watch the Kardashians". Not really. Maybe a significant percentage of the American population, but ther...

September 23, 12:52pm

re
" I guess I am not understanding the argument here. The concern is that a g*n could be used in an offensive way?" No. One of the concerns is how some that say that anyone carrying is...

In Chaff » Open minded
September 23, 5:54am

Re: Fun with ads.
"Toyota iPhone tent cuben dog food blue jeans computer Windows Green Bay Packers choo-choo train loudspeakers japanese chef knives Kitchenaid ziploc bags Tide detergent" You're on ...

In Chaff » Ads inbetween Forum Posts
September 22, 9:09pm

Travis
"And to avoid the negative scenarios Kat mentioned above, especially since the number of gun threads have seemed to multiply lately, there should be a separate forum, as others have suggested....

In Chaff » Open minded
September 22, 8:03pm

rain
We've had such stellar weather out here that we have not been faced with that in a while. I like the rain, though. It's the wind that I could do without. So by "play" do you m...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Is it just me?
September 22, 6:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.