BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2081 - 2090 of 2884 | Page: 1 ...200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ...289

Forum » Thread

Update
Thanks for the update. I have avoided this thread because it had the word Disneyland in it; glad I finally got curious enough to find out it was about you guys...Such a nice read, such a nice adv...

In Editor's Roundtable » We're Going to Disneyland!
July 11, 10:38am

Hike
I am taking a week off work mid August for a trip, so I probably won't be able to take off again, so soon after. Sounds like a great trip, though. I don't know about Jack being slow thoug...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Hiking anyone??
July 07, 7:05pm

Ice chest
Was the main problem the wheeled ice chest or something else?

In Philosophy & Technique » Bad Behavior
July 07, 12:27pm

Trouble makers
I was thinking about starting a thread on chaff about this, but it might just fit here. Thank goodness for the " trouble makers", those that go against the grain, and question and poke ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why is a stove part of an "ultralight" system <3 days?
July 06, 2:24pm

Sweet !
Nice looking packs there. Looks like you may have something to offer that isn't out there already.

In Gear Deals » Little Light Gear : Hiking Packs for Kids
July 05, 11:19am

Dreads
That was interesting...I wonder why the fake dreads.

In GEAR » ULTIMATE Gear Review
July 04, 12:52pm

Re
I eat what I crave. For me meat is ,on average ,once a week. Sometimes none for a month, sometimes three days straight of steak, fish etc. I eat soy,in some form, fairly regularly . I can go three ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » The "real thing"
July 01, 7:06pm

The "real thing"
This probably falls in that HYOH file, so take it with a grain of salt, real salt.. For me, when it's meat, it's meat with fat in it. When it's milk, it's whole. When it's chee...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » The "real thing"
July 01, 1:16pm

Mesh
I can send you some No See Um for the price of shipping, maybe a couple of dollars. Let me know how much.

In Make Your Own Gear » Where to get small amounts of Bridal veil mesh
June 28, 7:02pm

Hammock
My experience with hammocks .... At home I sleep on my side and move around a lot; in my hammock I have been known to sleep 12 hours and wake up in the same position I fell asleep in. I also wake ...

In Hammocks » Considering a Hammock
June 28, 9:07am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.