Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2081 - 2090 of 3459 | Page: 1 ...200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ...346

Forum » Thread

Re: um...
In my opinion as well, Cesar was not being rude. What he did happens pretty much in every thread. Someone will want to discuss if they should bring two or three extra socks and someone will reply, ...

In Chaff » Changing Personal Beliefs (response to Casey)
March 20, 7:47am

Re: Re: Revamped MountainGoat website
Actually those links are to the old website. Doug, can you do it using this address? http://www.outdoortrailgear.com/cottage-industries/mountaingoatgear/mountaingoat-hats-goods-store/ Thanks

In Gear Deals » Revamped MountainGoat website
March 19, 8:51pm

Re: links
Oh, forget it. Doug has it right below this. thanks Doug!!!

March 19, 8:44pm

Revamped MountainGoat website
Both the OudoorTrailGear Coop and my page were a bit revamped recently. Please see Doug's hyperlinks below.

March 19, 7:42pm

Re: Re: NO Beer for You!!!
They worked...just haven't reached all the right people yet..

In Chaff » Guns, Global Warming, LNT, Environmentalism, Class Warfare, Hunting, Yuppies, General Politics, Toilet Paper, Nutrition...
March 19, 6:41pm

Re: Re: What Palestinian Question?
"I see no question whatsoever when it comes to dealing with bloodthirsty terrorists! God gave the Promised Land to the Jewish people. The Arabs have tried repeatedly to go against the will of ...

In Chaff » Guns, Global Warming, LNT, Environmentalism, Class Warfare, Hunting, Yuppies, General Politics, Toilet Paper, Nutrition...
March 19, 6:30pm

Re: Re: Lost Coast Loop Hike March 23-25
Burl

In Pre-Trip Planning » Lost Coast Loop Hike March/April
March 18, 10:46pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lost Coast Loop Hike March 23-25
"The Kat Karrier would be impressive." Carrying Kat's not that bad, she's rather small. But that chip attached to her shoulder .... man, there's some serious weight there! ...

March 18, 10:35pm

Re: Re: Lost Coast Loop Hike March 23-25
Sounds good to me!

March 18, 10:29pm

Re: Super Stretch
It is blue/purple. It is long, but has a draw cord one foot from the bottom, so it can be cinched for short people ; ) or kids. Let's move this to pm. No hurt feelings if you keep looking whil...

In GEAR » A 20deg Bag for Dude Who Hates Shopping
March 18, 7:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.