BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2081 - 2090 of 3019 | Page: 1 ...200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ...302

Forum » Thread

"Every entrance sign to every trail"
..those were your words, Jennifer, I just pointed out how that was incorrect. I am aware of the signs.

In Chaff » ultralight revolver
September 21, 5:11am

Re: Every entrance sign to every trail
I don't think you see those signs on trail in National Forests ,even in California.

In Chaff » ultralight revolver
September 20, 11:26pm

Please read mine too
: ) I am in . Talked to Joshua today, he is a maybe. Edit: Thursday arrival

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
September 20, 9:10pm

Nice!
That's nice to hear Simone and Rebecca! Too bad you are so far away. I'd think that here in Cali I'd find other moms, but I haven't. Nice to hear about your adventures though.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Any other moms out there that take their kids backpacking?
September 20, 7:44pm

Doug
Fly into LAX around midnight. We'll come pick you up there. Don't worry if we're a little late.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
September 20, 7:33pm

SF
Big Basin Big Sur Ventana Wilderness Los Padres NF

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Good places to backpack around San Francisco bay area in the winter.
September 20, 7:01pm

Re: first post
I am with you Mike. But time will tell.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » .380 on a ultralight backpacking/camping trip?
September 19, 7:54pm

Re: Do You Actually Use Your Gear ? ?
Nah, well, yeah, well... Sometimes we just hang out at Starbucks in Seattle and talk about our gear. Then we suddenly jump up, head to a gnalry peak and just shred our gear; we rip it to pieces, ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Do You Actually Use Your Gear ? ?
September 19, 2:15pm

right on
"Although she is my princess she is no girly girl. She has no issue with taking care of business in the outdoors and the greater the adventure the happier her she is." Right on ; )

In Post-Trip Reports » Father / Daughter Adventure
September 19, 11:04am

GooseFeet
I have a pair. They are well made, very light and quite warm. Not fashionable, that's for sure...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Down Pants: Light, Warm, and Versatile
September 18, 10:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.