BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2081 - 2090 of 2932 | Page: 1 ...200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ...294

Forum » Thread

Re: RE: Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
"Is this trip available for new faces at BPL ( like me )?" No, only really , really old faces, sorry. Unless you bring some really good food to share with us.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
August 11, 7:49pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm a Teabagger.
Douglas Ide said: "While we crowed over the fall of The Evil Empire, it passed unnoticed that this period was the beginning of the massive increase in our own national debt. We have continued...

In Chaff » "Hi, I am a Tea Partier" (video)
August 11, 7:45pm

bear cans
Only if you want. We've hung our food, or Ursack.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps. Aug 12-14 Full Moon
August 10, 9:34pm

Ken
Where do we meet, what time and best way to get there, perhaps? Looks like 3 of us will head up that way.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps. Aug 12-14 Full Moon
August 10, 9:23pm

carpooling from the Bay Area
Anyone want to carpool up there from the Bay Area on Friday morning?

August 10, 7:35pm

ok
Yeah. I have Friday off so that'll be fine. I am just trying to convince my reluctant teen to come :0. Trees?

August 08, 11:07pm

Trinities
So the plan is to meet up on Friday night then and start hiking on Sat. morning? Anyone want to make it an extra day, since I had scheduled some vacation days?

August 08, 11:00pm

Trinities
I am still trying to figure this out Ken. I'll let you know asap.

August 07, 8:48pm

hey
Nice to hear of its good use. I have not posted any, but they are on my website. Just tell me what you want and I'll send you one, on me. I have been blessed with a lifetime membership to BPL, ...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG worth it?
August 05, 7:29pm

ah ah ah
ah ah ah CHAFFFF! I love a good sneeze : )

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG worth it?
August 05, 7:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.