Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2081 - 2090 of 3428 | Page: 1 ...200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ...343

Forum » Thread

Re: Confirmation bias
" Basically, when people have a belief, they tend to accept evidence that supports their belief, but they reject evidence that contradicts it. So, folks who think that eating meat is okay find...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Red meat is killing you
March 13, 7:49am

Re: Re: holy hole!
Pretend you are a dentist and need to get the entire cavity...use a needle scaler or a grinder or anything else that will get you to the very bottom of any rust. Then use some of the products that ...

In Chaff » holy hole!
March 12, 12:52pm

Awesome
All of that. You and your darling daughter, your smart looking dog, the landscape, the photos that capture the movement, the fun and more. Thanks.

In Other Activities » TR: Father/Daughter Trail Run
March 11, 10:03pm

Re: oil change miles?
On my Subaru that uses virtually no oil, somewhere around 5k. On my little ford truck, which is what I use daily, with 225,000 miles and it does go through quarts of oil....maybe 20k or more.

In Chaff » oil change miles?
March 09, 12:05pm

Re: Re: crap-shootin'
" The Neoair I got for 20, Thermarest sent me a brand-new one under warranty. " Thermarest sent you a new Neoair because the one you got for 20 dollars was under warranty?

In Gear Deals » REI used-gear sales and what to expect
March 09, 11:25am

Re
"The gear makers could solve the problem easily... just quit using GoreTex if they have a problem with the way Gore operate, or better yet offer the best options to the pubic" +1. B...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Can we organize a boycott of GoreTex?
March 09, 8:17am

"how you look when you go backpacking..."
I wear a lot of the same clothes that I wear everyday. Nothing ultra high tech or ultralight. Lots of garage sale finds. I also wear one or two braids, like I wear during the week. Very, very rare...

In Philosophy & Technique » How you look when you go backpacking...
March 08, 6:10pm

Re: Re: Feedback Needed from the GGG attendees
"Keep in mind that it was not just the alcohol intake........ I am sure some parents would not approve of other substances too. Just a thought" Yeah, all those folks hyped up on su...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Feedback Needed from the GGG attendees
March 07, 12:31pm

My suggestion
My suggestion is to find someone that can loan you a set up to try this out. I also think that the best chance, least fiddle factor, is for you to try an open hammock instead of one with a built i...

In GEAR » hammocks 101?
March 07, 8:51am

Re: Quitting TV
..."Try this: after you feel you've safely broken your addiction, go to a big box electronics store and watch the displays. You will be absolutely amazed at the inanity of both the program...

In Chaff » Quitting TV...3 month update
March 06, 3:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.