Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Luke Schmidt (Cameron) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The WOODS
About Me Pursuing Christ, relationships, and adventure in that order. Nicknamed "Chief" because I grew up with a tribe of vegetarian cannibals on a small island off the coast of Iowa.
CityMidland TX
StateTexas
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://westtexasmountainman.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Luke Schmidt

Showing 2071 - 2080 of 2140 | Page: 1 ...195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214

Forum » Thread

Wolves
Dave I actually agree with you for the most part. I was getting the impression that some people were thinking that wolve DNA is what makes coyotes agressive to humans. I totally agree that a big...

In On the Web » Coyotes Kill Hiker in Canada
October 29, 11:28am

Coyotes and Wolves
Since their have been plenty of coyote attacks I doubt that inbreeding with wolves has anything to do with it. Wolf attacks seem much less common. One factor may be that until recently wolves wer...

October 29, 9:35am

Coyotes and Wolves
I read up on a few non fatal coyote attacks a while back. This is the first fatal one I heard of and the first one involving an adult, usually its small kids. Regarding wolves there have been on...

October 28, 9:30pm

Lost Trail
James I checked out your old trip report. Nice job on the pictures. We made almost the exact same mistake in Alaska. I'm told the trail does go all the way down to Refrigerator Gultch but th...

In Post-Trip Reports » Lost Creek Craziness
October 28, 10:53am

Trail
I thought the snow was awesome too. Just curious Dondo, have you ever explored the unmarked trail that goes south from Lost Park to the McCurdy Park Trail? We lost it toward the end and choice ba...

October 28, 6:54am

Homemade Packraft
Bender - I'd love to hear more about how you would go abot that. Sounds cool. At the moment I too poor to try anything but long term I would like to get a packraft type boat. Are you plannin...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG pack raft
October 27, 9:24pm

Lost Creek Craziness
Here is a trip report from my Lost Creek Trip last week. Thanks to Dondo and the other guys who emailed me advice. We had a great time. Lost Creek is a fairly low eleveation wilderness area i...

October 27, 9:05pm

Test
beaver dam blahblahblah

In User Test Forum » Test
October 27, 5:37pm

Raft or Canoe
Bender are you refering to the canoe idea or actually making a raft? If anyone gets this going I'd love to hear about it. By the way what did you think of the idea of taking a rubber boat and...

October 27, 5:23pm

MYOG pack raft
I haven't tried anything yet. One idea my brother and I tossed around was buying a Seyvler trail boat and trying to glue some tougher nylon material too the bottom and sides to add durability ...

October 25, 8:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Luke Schmidt

Luke Schmidt has posted no reviews.