Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Konrad . (Konrad1013) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Konrad . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Originally from Huntington Beach, CA. Currently residing in Boston, MA. I enjoy backpacking, car camping, and mountaineering. My style is ultralight (sub-10lb) while remaining extremely comfortable.

JMT - Sept 2011
CityBoston
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListGear list for 3-season overnighters and weekends

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Konrad .

Showing 2011 - 2020 of 2043 | Page: 1 ...186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205

Forum » Thread

Load transfer
My apologies for temporarily hijacking the thread Derek, would you care to share some pics of your mod either in the MYOG section, or the reader tips? Im really curious to see what you did...it ...

In GEAR » ULA New Owner interviewed!
November 03, 11:01am

Knife with pliers, and shell
You can shave a couple of ounces and still have a knife w/ pliers if you grab a leatherman p4 (2 ounces). Scour ebay for a great deal on a used one Also, if you are look for just a windshell, ch...

In Gear Lists » Going from 15 to 10
November 03, 9:57am

Mens Marmot Essence $95
REI outlet has the updated (membrain strata) marmot essence for $95 in almost every size and color. Mens: http://www.rei.com/outlet/product/793654

In Gear Deals » Marmot Essence $95
November 03, 9:31am

mesh
email sent. thanks!

In Make Your Own Gear » Wire Mesh
November 03, 8:24am

crush
I find that the heiny pots are strong enough aluminum that you dont have to worry about them being crushed. And if they do get crushed...have another beer :D That being said, you can also store ...

In GEAR » Beer pot + canister stove???
October 28, 8:09am

Beer pot + canister stove???
Just curious to know if anyone has tried a beer pot with a canister stove. For instance, a heiny keg with a msr pocket rocket, or anything that produces a focused flame. Would the power of the can...

In GEAR » Beer pot + canister stove???
October 28, 12:04am

good reads
hey there, check out these 2 links. I found them very helpful. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=24445 and http://www.th...

In GEAR » Stove type efficiency for longer outings
October 20, 1:46pm

Shiny
Hey Dan, thanks for the photos posted above. Would you say that the photos are accurate in terms of how the jacket looks in person? Or were they taken with a flash that enhanced shine? Im intereste...

In GEAR » Updated Mont-Bell UL Down Jacket
October 16, 3:32pm

payment sent
thanks!

In Gear Swap » ThermaRest Neo Air, BushBuddy, Wiggy's Bivy
October 09, 12:25pm

FS: minibulldesign Bongo Baseline
Hi everyone. I have a near new Bongo Baseline. I tested it at home a couple of times, and have decided to go with a different system. This retails for $12.50 new, plus $3 flat rate shipping at mini...

In Gear Swap » minibulldesign Bongo Baseline
October 09, 3:47am

All Reader Reviews by Konrad .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Sunnysports Sunnysports.com
I've had about 3 orders with sunnysports. I can sum up my experiences by saying they are an excellent retailer with jaw dropping prices on previous season gear. There was a small mistake with my ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 09, 10:59am