BPL Community Profile

Konrad . (Konrad1013) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Konrad . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Originally from Huntington Beach, CA. Currently residing in Boston, MA. I enjoy backpacking, car camping, and mountaineering. My style is ultralight (sub-10lb) while remaining extremely comfortable.

JMT - Sept 2011
CityBoston
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListGear list for 3-season overnighters and weekends

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Konrad .

Showing 2001 - 2010 of 2041 | Page: 1 ...186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205

Forum » Thread

flow
Yeah, if youre going to be using it more for a water shoe, and only hiking on the side, then the flows would be a good choice. As mentioned earlier, there is a learning curve. Also, they provide ze...

In GEAR » Which Vibrams?
November 11, 7:08pm

Montane Marathon
I actually just came back from a run with the montane marathon jacket. Its made of Pertex Microlight, and was especially designed for high aerobic activities. If you don't mind the slight weig...

In GEAR » Wich windshirt is the most breathable?
November 11, 3:42pm

5fingers
I would also recommend the KSO. The flows are pretty much meant for only watershoe purposes, as neoprene will keep your warm (good or bad depending on your intended use). I personally own a pair of...

In GEAR » Which Vibrams?
November 10, 10:23pm

limitations
I personally would go with aquamira. Based one what i've read, major complaints regarding steripen is the fact that you're relying on a battery powered device to provide you life saving wa...

In GEAR » Steripen
November 10, 10:17pm

size and weight
Could u give us the size and weight as measured? Marmot advertises the mica and the essence to be of the same weight, but I have a hard time understanding how the 2 can weigh the same. I would thin...

In GEAR » Marmot Mica
November 09, 3:37pm

photos
sorry it took me so long to do this. Didn't realize there was still interest. Here are some pics! These 2 pics show a custom beer can pot (roughly 1.75 cup capacity) from Minibull desi...

In GEAR » Beer pot + canister stove???
November 08, 4:49pm

pm sent
i'll take it

In Gear Swap » FS MSR Titan Kettle Kitchen
November 08, 10:21am

Golite Ion and Golite silk shirt
PM sent about Golite Ion and Golite silk shirt

In Gear Swap » Western Mountaineerin, Thermarest, Icebreaker and Others
November 03, 8:59pm

Load transfer
My apologies for temporarily hijacking the thread Derek, would you care to share some pics of your mod either in the MYOG section, or the reader tips? Im really curious to see what you did...it ...

In GEAR » ULA New Owner interviewed!
November 03, 11:01am

Knife with pliers, and shell
You can shave a couple of ounces and still have a knife w/ pliers if you grab a leatherman p4 (2 ounces). Scour ebay for a great deal on a used one Also, if you are look for just a windshell, ch...

In Gear Lists » Going from 15 to 10
November 03, 9:57am

All Reader Reviews by Konrad .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Sunnysports Sunnysports.com
I've had about 3 orders with sunnysports. I can sum up my experiences by saying they are an excellent retailer with jaw dropping prices on previous season gear. There was a small mistake with my ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 09, 10:59am