Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kendall Clement (socalpacker) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern California
About Me I was... I am.... And, I will be.
CityLos Angeles
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kendall Clement

Showing 201 - 210 of 345 | Page: 1 ...12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ...35

Forum » Thread

Re: MontBell UL Spiral Down Hugger Sleeping Bag Review
Thanks Will! That was really great! Your reviews are very informative and thorough and I look forward to each one. Thanks again.

In Editor's Roundtable » MontBell UL Spiral Down Hugger Sleeping Bag Review
December 09, 3:49pm

Re: Re: Re: Guns?
I started learning to shoot at 8 years old; first with bb guns, then .22s. I continued to shoot into adolescence as well as 4 years in the US Navy. I am 47 years old and I haven't fired a gun s...

In Philosophy & Technique » UL with a gun?
December 03, 12:44pm

24: Nine Months 'til Summer
Ryan, That was awesome. I really like this series. Thanks, Kendall

In Editor's Roundtable » 24: Nine Months 'til Summer
November 23, 1:45pm

RE: FS: GoLite Speed Pack
I'll look into it as soon as I get home. It is in the mail, however. I double-checked the paypal payment you sent and that's the address I used. It is insured, so the situation can be resol...

In Gear Swap » FS: GoLite Speed Pack
October 23, 2:11pm

RE:FS: GoLite Speed Pack
Hey there, My computer's been down and a friend has been helping me with this. She told me she sent a couple of messages to you. The pack shouyld arrive by today or tomorrow.I am so sorry fo...

October 21, 10:58am

RE: 24: Fall Equinox in the Hyalite Cirque of Montana's Gallatin Mountains"
Thanks Ryan. It's always a big deal living in L.A. and having to drive through traffic to get out of the city. Then, once you're out of the city you have to drive a fair distance to get to ...

In Editor's Roundtable » 24: Fall Equinox in the Hyalite Cirque of Montana's Gallatin Mountains
October 16, 10:35am

RE: hey...about that Golite
Hey D, Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I'm not at home right now. I'll get that info to you on Friday afternoon. Thanks to you and everyone else for all your good wishes...

October 08, 11:11pm

Re: Re: FS: BPL Side Zip Pants, GoLite Speed Pack
It's a zipover top.

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL Side Zip Pants, GoLite Speed Pack
October 08, 10:11am

Re: FS: GoLite Speed Pack
BUMP

October 07, 5:09pm

FS: GoLite Speed Pack
***Free Shipping in continental US*** *Sale Pending* GoLite Speed Pack Used 9 times, 2 years old, shows no wear. Looks brand new. Color is orange. To see pack, go to GoLite.com. $49 includes...

October 06, 3:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Kendall Clement

Kendall Clement has posted no reviews.