BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 201 - 210 of 396 | Page: 1 ...12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ...40

Forum » Thread

Jacks 'R' Better
A double interview with the two esteemed owners of Jacks 'R' Better, Jack Tier and Jack Myers, is this week's interview! Steven, Bradford, et al, thanks for your feedback! I got som...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
January 17, 11:31pm

Alpinlite Gear
Gen Shimizu from Alpinlite Gear took out some time from sewing and answered my questions, in this first cottage manufacturer interview of 2010!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
January 11, 7:55am

Finland
A shame you only send in the US, I'd be interested in number eight, the MLD prototype poncho tarp. If you re-consider, drop me a PM.

In Gear Swap » FS: A LOT! MLD sub-prophet, MLD superlight bivy, and and and
January 10, 9:52am

Pitched!
Sam, I usually don't like to re-animate dead threads, but this is a great article and I felt I needed to share my efforts here and let Jay & others know. I think its one of the most influen...

In Editor's Roundtable » Make Your Own Gear: 5 Yards to SUL, Part 3 - Tarp
January 10, 8:33am

Silnylon version
I made a yellow silnylon version of this tarp, but made a few changes to it (270 cm long, 200 cm wide front, 160 cm wide back). It was my second MYOG project, and it was a lot of fun, the end resul...

In Editor's Roundtable » Make Your Own Gear: 5 Yards to SUL, Part 3 - Tarp
January 09, 11:06am

Will do =)
Rusty, having an apartment with a own Sauna is bliss. I wouldn't move to a flat without one. I'll post the results of the VBL suit in the MYOG forum and on my blog when its done - stay t...

In GEAR » Anyone use a "sauna suit" for a VBL?
January 08, 11:28am

-_-
Timo, I made my 2,70 m Ridgeline with a felled seam, and its fine if you prepare it properly - use needles to put the silnylon together, roll excess fabric up and locate it with a clothes-peg, and...

In Make Your Own Gear » Diffrent seams to make tarp
January 08, 10:34am

Gracias!
Gracias Marco!

In Make Your Own Gear » Felled Seam
January 08, 10:27am

SAUNA!
I'd just go and have a sauna. Way more enjoyable - I think I will heat it up tonight as its -22°C outside. But then I life in Finland, and we love our sauna ;) As for a suit, I'm curren...

In GEAR » Anyone use a "sauna suit" for a VBL?
January 08, 10:26am

Nice
Great work, Thomas! I'm currently doing my first steps in sewing, smaller projects, but I have been eyeing the kits at Thru-Hiker =) This looks really good, might just do something like it!

In Make Your Own Gear » Finished thru-hiker.com Minima vest
January 03, 3:12am

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.