Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nia Schmald (nschmald) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nia Schmald hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nia Schmald has not added a biography yet.
CitySunnyvale
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nia Schmald

Showing 201 - 210 of 590 | Page: 1 ...12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ...59

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Lighten Your Heaviest Gear: You!
Brian wrote: "Example per chart: orange,carrot,bannana = 1059 cals 3 Candy bars= 810" Where are you getting these numbers? The chart above shows: Banana (medium) 109 Orange ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lighten Your Heaviest Gear: You!
December 15, 7:54pm

Re: "Lighten Your Heaviest Gear: You!"
For you folks doing or interested in P90x, I recommend checking out crossfit.com. I find the workouts more varied and more challenging. Crossfit uses many of the same exercises, dropping the body...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lighten Your Heaviest Gear: You!
December 15, 5:27pm

Re: Re: Re: Health Care
Dean don't get me wrong. I'm not attacking doctors. I believe in capitalism and charging what ever the market will bare. I also believe that most doctors, at least all the ones I have me...

In Chaff » Health Care
December 15, 4:24pm

Re: Health Care
I'm still struggling with the claim of hospitals and doctors that lower medicaid and medicare payments do not cover costs when we pay so much more in the US than in other countries. e.g. ...

In Chaff » Health Care
December 15, 2:05pm

Re: Re: Working with tyvek
Tim, what needle and stitch length do you use for 1443r? The seams I sewed ripped out very quickly.

In Make Your Own Gear » Working with tyvek
December 15, 1:33pm

Re: GoLite Shangri-La 1
John is correct. There is a 40% discount on all golite.com purchases when you use coupon code BCORP09 through the 24th. This makes the price 90 + shipping. Just an FYI.

In Gear Swap » GoLite Shangri-La 1
December 14, 4:39pm

Re: convertable pants...
My choice are the cloudveil spinners. The softshell fabric is quite tough and water resistant enough that I don't have to bother with rain pants.

In GEAR » convertable pants...
December 13, 8:08pm

Re: Well, it seemed like a good idea...
The Black Diamond Lightsabre Bivy. I didn't understand that the epic fabric used on these things is not truly waterproof. How can they make a standalone shelter out of the same fabric used fo...

In GEAR » Well, it seemed like a good idea...
December 13, 3:56pm

Re: Do Surgery on NeoAir Pad?
Steve Evans did and has a video on his site: http://www.suluk46.com/videos.html

In GEAR » Do Surgery on My NeoAir?
December 13, 3:21pm

UL gear shops on the PCT
As others have mentioned there are some gear shops along the PCT. But the chances of finding exactly what you're looking for are fairly slim. But just about every supplier of UL gear is more ...

In GEAR » nightlight torso + thinlight
December 13, 2:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Nia Schmald

Nia Schmald has posted no reviews.