BPL Community Profile

kevin timm (ktimm) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado (SeekOutside)
About Me kevin timm has not added a biography yet.
CityRidgway
StateColorado
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://seekoutside.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by kevin timm

Showing 201 - 210 of 273 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Forum » Thread

Silverton
I'm starting in Silverton , because I want to hit storm king , possibly the trinities and some other peaks while making my way to chicago basin. Starting at Cunningham gulch it's a pretty e...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Help needed. San Juans in early-mid July: Gear for snow and cold and bugs
July 05, 9:19am

Chicago Basin
I'm going the 10th to the 15 th but starting in Silverton and leaving Chicago Basin. San Juans had a lot of snow in the north and west. There will be snow in areas from what I saw at 13k l...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Help needed. San Juans in early-mid July: Gear for snow and cold and bugs
June 29, 9:36am

Hi Josh
The carbon ones look a lot like yours don't they ? Fact is though, they work. Look, in a WFR class I took the instructor said, all bleeding stops ..eventually, well all stakes break at some...

In GEAR » 7075-T6 Alum vs. Titanium Stakes
June 24, 3:06pm

Exclusive prices
MSR ground hogs are usually around 2.00 a piece.I wouldn't consider those exclusive. Most of the stakes, except ti nails etc are in the same ballpark. Not sure where stakes get exclusive price...

June 24, 11:50am

CF stakes
I tested the CF stakes I had made, for initial strength by driving them into a hard gravel driveway along with a easton stake, and a ground hog. At the point the aluminum stakes started to bend, th...

June 24, 9:43am

Cf stakes shattering
Posted to wrong thread, but still relevant I tested the CF stakes I had made, for initial strength by driving them into a hard gravel driveway along with a easton stake, and a ground hog. At th...

In Make Your Own Gear » Carbon Fiber Tent Stakes
June 24, 9:38am

Sabinos
Is what I use now

In GEAR » Replacement for Montrail 08 Hardrocks?
June 22, 3:46pm

Creepy Crawlies adn Floors are over rated
I prefer floorless, mainly for the freedom and flexibility with shoes, dogs cooking etc. In a floored tent you are always cleaning the floor and worrying about the floor anyway. As for creepy ...

In GEAR » Floorless Shelters and Creepie Crawlies
June 21, 11:12am

Dry Sack
Use a dry sack and keep some air in it.

In Make Your Own Gear » 2oz pad
June 21, 9:49am

Go south
Instead of going toward leadville go south towards creede. The snowpack is not bad south and east of lake city, I was over there last weekend. It is very noticeable, where snow pack starts to g...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Gunnison, CO Trip Suggestions
June 21, 8:17am

All Reader Reviews by kevin timm

kevin timm has posted no reviews.