BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 201 - 210 of 1667 | Page: 1 ...12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ...167

Forum » Thread

Re: rites of spring
+1 Doug, I have to get out of the city to get away from stupid people, they plug up my head and thoughts, so I have to retreat to the mountains to get it all cleared up again. On a serious no...

In Chaff » rites of spring
April 22, 7:32pm

Re: Re: Ship my pants
I only ship my pants after I ship my tarps, or any thing else I might have for sale. Jack

In Chaff » Ship my pants
April 21, 11:55pm

FS: Complete Hammock Setup
Where did you get the hammock stand? Jack

In Gear Swap » FS: Complete Hammock Setup
April 21, 11:24pm

Looking for cheap silnylon stuff sacks...any sources
PM sent. Jack

In Gear Deals » Looking for cheap silnylon stuff sacks...any sources
April 20, 10:26am

getting closer
Kevin, can we get a head count.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » los padres NF gene marshall/piedra blanca trail
April 18, 8:38am

April in California
Megan, You don't have to take Mon. off, you could just do Sat. and out Sun. back home. If you decide to go please post on the thread that I linked to. Jack

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » End of April in California... Where do I go?
April 16, 10:52pm

April in California
Megan, You're welcome to join us here. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=73450 I'm also bringing my dog. Jack

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » End of April in California... Where do I go?
April 15, 7:53am

Re: Recommendations for groundcloths
PM inbound.

In Make Your Own Gear » Recommendations for groundcloths
April 14, 9:44pm

Late April, Near Visalia, CA
Stephen, They're welcome to come on this trip, http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=73450

In Pre-Trip Planning » Late April, Near Visalia, CA?????
April 13, 4:40pm

Sunto
Ike, I'll take the Sunto please. Thanks, Jack

In Gear Swap » small items- dpif
April 13, 8:12am

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.