BPL Community Profile

Gregory Petliski (gregpphoto) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Gregory Petliski hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Gregory Petliski has not added a biography yet.
StateNew Jersey
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://gregpphoto.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Gregory Petliski

Showing 201 - 208 of 208 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Hat instead of sunscreen?
Hi all. I will be embarking in May for a summer long hitchiking/hiking jaunt (ADK and Wind River mostly). Not wanting to carry sunscreen (one more thing to bear can), I think I'm going to opt f...

In GEAR » Hat instead of sunscreen?
February 20, 11:51am

RE
Heard of that being done as well, only with black garbage bags. Well #1, the rangers don't want you doing it, at least in the High Peaks of the Dacks (I inquired after hearing the story as I th...

In Multiple Use Gear » Is a dry bag odor-proof?
February 16, 11:26pm

RE
Wow, I've been trumped! Not only did you use the smaller lighter, duh, you even went and scraped the logo. Shouldve figured that my version of hardcore is actually pretty standard around here!

In Make Your Own Gear » Big lighter made lighter
February 16, 11:24pm

Bic lighter made lighter
If you remove the warning sticker, child safety, red push button, and metal sleeve from a full size bic lighter, you can save about 1/12th of an ounce (2.28 grams to be exact). I did this test ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Big lighter made lighter
February 16, 5:50pm

RE
How does shaving with it go over? I would imagine it would be terrible for your pores and not something you want to do often?

In Multiple Use Gear » Olive oil
February 16, 5:35pm

RE
WOW! Cheaper and lighter than crocs even! And since theyre mesh-like theyll dry the feet out well. Great find, thanks for sharing.

In Multiple Use Gear » Camp Shoe As Shoe Insert
February 16, 5:26pm

RE
FYI, its even cheaper now at $19.99!

In Gear Deals » $25 Down Jacket
February 16, 5:03pm

RE
To the OP: Bears have a sense of smell anywhere from several hundred to several thousand times more powerful than a human (I've also read 5x as sensitive as a blood hound's). I heard the fo...

In Multiple Use Gear » Is a dry bag odor-proof?
February 16, 5:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Gregory Petliski

Gregory Petliski has posted no reviews.