BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 201 - 210 of 4590 | Page: 1 ...12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ...459

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Gear Swap isn't transparent
"BTW, how does this thread get moved to Chaff as Justin mentioned?" Threads can't be "Moved". But you can "continue on" in This Thread , already underway.

In GEAR » Gear Swap practices
January 26, 6:11pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Finally happened - buzzed on the trail by Drones (UAV's)
A QuadCopter , or similar is most likely what was encountered. Yes it is a "drone", but it is good to differentiate between a Quad cruising at 100' and a military Predator cruisi...

In Chaff » Finally happened - buzzed on the trail by Drones (UAV's)
January 26, 4:49pm

Re: Re: Re: HIdden Agendas
My issues are 1) Dogs where they shouldn't be – Backcountry in National Parks 2) Using a "service dog" label for illegitimate access anywhere Bethany chose to post her acc...

In On the Web » Canine thru-hike of CDT
January 26, 11:47am

Re: Re: Gear Swap Practices
Observations: In 2009 there were 2,875 threads started in Gear, and 2,975 started in Gear Swap. In 2013 there were 3,325 threads started in Gear, and 6, 975 started in Gear Swap. BPL'...

In GEAR » Gear Swap practices
January 26, 9:37am

Re: Re: Canine thru-hike of CDT
CrossroadsPetResort.com, 12 Oct 2013 [cached] "Bethany Soxman is a full-time staff trainer working in all facets of our training program. She currently has two rescue dogs; a Pitbull/Shep...

In On the Web » Canine thru-hike of CDT
January 24, 7:30pm

Re: Re: Lost and Found
Any other insights or suggestions?

In On the Web » Lost and Found
January 24, 3:40pm

Re: women wearing skirts
Evening clean-up will be more extensive. I wear pants,and my ankles and lower legs still end up nearly black.

In GEAR » women wearing skirts
January 23, 8:45am

Re: Into the Gray
Ike, Wonderful read. Thanks. Question: Were you alone when this was taken? If "Yes" - Did you delay the camera and sprint? Or have a far reaching remote? Or...? Thanks.

In Editor's Roundtable » Into the Gray
January 22, 7:35pm

Re: Re: Re: Into the Gray
"Great article Roger." Into the Gray, by Ari “Ike” Jutkowitz

In Editor's Roundtable » Into the Gray
January 22, 3:16pm

Re: HMG Porter with ski carry modifications: anyone have one?
"Seems like the ski edges could saw through unprotected cuben pretty easily if you had a gear bulge in the pack in the wrong spot." Time will tell... From the article Into the G...

In GEAR » HMG Porter with ski carry modifications: anyone have one?
January 22, 11:41am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm