BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 201 - 210 of 5004 | Page: 1 ...12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ...501

Forum » Thread

Re: RE: Importing
Example That's what I needed. Thanks. { BTW - the link is http://lighterpack.com/csv/16jtk0 - without the [1] }

In Gear Lists » New gear list builder: lighterpack.com
June 09, 11:34am

Re: Good early June backpacking areas
"... wanted to get some ideas for good early June backpacking." Any particular state? Or just west of the Mississippi?

In Pre-Trip Planning » Good early June backpacking areas
June 09, 11:18am

Re: "What's the lightest, most breathable shell there is?"
What's the size and weight of the Demand?

In GEAR » What's the lightest, most breathable shell there is?
June 09, 10:16am

Re: Gear grams to Lighter Pack
I have a CVS from Excel. I can open it with MS Word and it looks good. But "Can't Upload Spreadsheet" Any tips or tricks?

In Gear Lists » New gear list builder: lighterpack.com
June 09, 9:47am

Re: Headed south on the JMT on July 29...
I think flip-flops will be a tough go. I suggest going with trail runners. I know they weigh more, but for your first trip they'll be worth it.

In Gear Lists » Headed south on the JMT on July 29...
June 09, 8:26am

Re: Weminuche in late September-questions
"I fly in, shuttle to hotel and train, so no rental car needed, but...where do I store my luggage? Do I need to bring something soft for storing in a locker somewhere?" An actual locat...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Weminuche in late September-questions
June 08, 1:46pm

Re: Re: Re: GG Lt4 Issues
The brass piece is the "nut" that should run down the threaded section and compress the expansion plug? And the expansion plug just "floats" on the threaded section?

In GEAR » GG Lt4 Issues
June 08, 12:53pm

Re: GG Lt4 Issues
Is one or both of the brass bits threaded? Am I correct assuming the expander still has internal threads?

In GEAR » GG Lt4 Issues
June 08, 11:28am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2000 correction
Mark, I appreciate the link. Interesting numbers on calories, days, miles, body weight, etc. What really stands out to me is how she "gets it done", without being "perfect&quo...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Help Pimp my MTR to Whitney Food System
June 08, 8:59am

Re: RE: Looking for beta on Olympics
"Beta reflects a request for the voice of experience with the hopeful end of being saved unnecessary inconvenience or agony ..." Well said. All to often a request for information he...

In Packrafting » Looking for beta on Olympics
June 07, 5:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm