BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 201 - 210 of 1633 | Page: 1 ...12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ...164

Forum » Thread

Re: Adding down to a quilt
The EXACT thing you're looking for.... http://heberhiking.blogspot.com/2010/11/enhancing-golite-ultra-20.html I have wanted to do this for some time but I'm more initmidated than I sh...

In GEAR » Adding down to a quilt
October 02, 7:40pm

Re: WTB Golite Ion in red in size L and in size S
I have a black ("Grease" color) one. Set up your PM's and message me if interested. Size Large, by the way.

In Gear Swap » WTB Golite Ion in red in size L and in size S
September 29, 6:17am

Re: repairing ripped down pants?
Tenacious Tape is good. As an aside, I recommend not sitting on ANYTHING in those pants (love mine!) without a sit pad.

In GEAR » repairing ripped down pants?
September 22, 8:15pm

Re: Marmot Dri-Clime stretch pants
What will you use them for? You mention bushwacking - if for that purpose, then it better be cold or you'll sweat to death. Driclime offers a good bit of warmth. If for in camp warmth, t...

In GEAR » Marmot Dri-Clime stretch pants
September 22, 2:30am

Re: Borah Gear give-away "NAME THAT TARP"
Omni-Shelter or Versa-Tarp **************** I thought about Maxi-Tarp, that way if you start making sleeping pads they can be called ... :) JUST KIDDING! I really like this shelter!...

In Gear Deals » Borah Gear give-away "NAME THAT TARP"
September 17, 7:37am

Re: Lightweight Synthetic Insulated Pants?
Cheap, warm, and so easy to lighten / mod it's ridiculous! http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xmilitary+pants+liner&_nkw=military+pants+liner&_sacat=...

In GEAR » Lightweight Synthetic Insulated Pants?
September 04, 7:18pm

Re: Luke's ultralight?
Excellent craftsmanship on the Sil rainjacket. I picked it up in a trade as I was interested for the weight and don't mind the properties inherent to sil (mentioned by Chad). The only n...

In GEAR » Luke's ultralight?
July 28, 6:49pm

PIF: GoreTex Hat
Up for grabs is a Gore Tex hat, baseball-style, from Bass Pro Shops. Never worn, Purple-ish / Blue color. Hate to see it sit in closet any longer not being used. PLEASE follow the PIF rules ...

In Gear Swap » PIF: GoreTex Hat
July 28, 2:56pm

Re: Stainless dog bowl as cookpot?
No reason at all, unless you're looking for the lightest bowl/pot. Stainless works great. And the price was right! EDIT to reinforce Randy's thoughts below: I was thinking of a sta...

In GEAR » Stainless dog bowl as cookpot?
July 23, 1:22pm

Re: My next quilt #10
Thought-provoking as always, Aaron. Can't wait to see the finished product. Might the Velcro (or the edge of) be scratchy against your neck? BTW, I too, find 9oz of down unsatisfactory a...

In Make Your Own Gear » My next quilt #10
July 21, 6:09am

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.