BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 201 - 210 of 1547 | Page: 1 ...12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ...155

Forum » Thread

Re: ULA CDT size question
Thanks men. Jeff I agree with you, by the way, that it matters less when going frameless.

In GEAR » ULA CDT size question
March 25, 12:05pm

Re: First MYOG Backpack.
Mangus, What a great job you did on that! The straps look great, the size looks tailor-made for you (it was :) ), and the pocket setup is awesome. The pic you posted here doesn't do yo...

In Make Your Own Gear » First MYOG Backpack.
March 24, 7:24pm

ULA CDT size question
Will a size Large CDT fit me? I have a 21"+ torso, so it should, according to the website. That said, I have a M/L Conduit that, if memory serves, should fit as well, but is quite a bit to...

In GEAR » ULA CDT size question
March 24, 3:41pm

Re: Your FAVORITE trail meal ever
Crab Alfredo! And man do I miss it. I can't find foil-packed crab or Bumble Bee whole chicken breast anymore. I used a (crushed and repackaged) block of ramen, cayenne pepper, nido, Knor...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Your FAVORITE trail meal ever
March 24, 2:00pm

Re: FroggToggs Rain mitts
Those look cool. Can't wait to see the final product. Not questioning your skills - but did you think of making a pair with test material first?

In Make Your Own Gear » FroggToggs Rain mitts
March 24, 1:42pm

Re: Neo Air All Season
Great points GT! I love my NeoAir - have for some time. But your points are what I fear if I allow myself to think about it!

In Philosophy & Technique » Thoughts on gear for long-distance hikers
March 24, 6:07am

Re: PETE pharmacy bottle for alcohol fuel?
I have used these but had a cap leak. Where do you get the cap, Ken, and which cap? Thanks!

In GEAR » PETE pharmacy bottle for alcohol fuel?
March 23, 10:18am

Re: Thanks! The Lighter Side
Congrats on cutting your weight by almost half! It is "freeing", huh?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Thanks! The Lighter Side
March 22, 12:04pm

never mind....

In Gear Swap » Trade: My NeoAir XLite + Cash for you XTherm
March 21, 6:18pm

Re: Question regarding bivies with bug netting
Shock cord will do the trick. The enclosed shelter removes the issue entirely though. Depends on whether you prefer bivy/tarp to enclosed shelter.

In GEAR » Question regarding bivies with bug netting
March 21, 6:01pm

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.