Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 201 - 210 of 663 | Page: 1 ...12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ...67

Forum » Thread

Been doing similar research
As to ready-made packs I like: Golite Rush 10 (16 oz.) or the Rush 20 (19 oz.). The 8 is 10 oz. but pretty small. Osprey Hornet 24 - 18 oz. REI Stoke 19 - 20 oz. AND I am looking at both...

In GEAR » What's your favorite day pack suitable for trail running and hiking?
March 28, 9:08pm

It's definitely.......
better than smoking!!!!!

In GEAR » Bad time to sell gear?
March 28, 8:49pm

Cool!!!
Go Sunshine and B*lls! I'd follow your journal but for the life of me can't seem to figure out how to "join" or "subscribe".

In Editor's Roundtable » Sunshine Prepares for the Appalachian Trail
March 28, 8:45pm

Went looking
for this a week or two ago. But went to the website, didn't Google it. Glad somebody found it. Tent is pretty awesome. Hopefully they will make a two-person shelter as well. But very nice solo ...

In GEAR » Zpacks Hexadome prototype
March 21, 10:21pm

Thanks again
To answer your questions, both Zimmer built and Zpacks offer some pretty lightweight options. They don't have the back pad but I'm sure I can get a pack from either one of them that has a p...

In GEAR » Lightweight Day Pack - What are some good options?
March 19, 8:47pm

Thanks
to those who provided options. For those who want to be critical, please find another thread where your expertise is required.

March 18, 11:30pm

!!!
Glad you and yours are fine. Thanks for sharing.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » My first (and prob only) Mt. Lion sighting!
March 18, 10:22pm

I've seen several options that are well under a pound but thought that there were a few I'm missing - the reason for this thread. I carry somewhere between 4-10 pounds (water/food/gear) on ...

March 18, 10:17pm

Lightweight Day Pack - What are some good options?
I need to replace my current day pack. Its heavy and the torso is too long. What I’m looking for is something lighter than the current large manufacturers make (they all seem to be a couple pound...

March 18, 9:33pm

or if
you can go to a 9 ounce jacket, head down to Costco and get one of their ultra light down jackets in the kids section. I wear a M in Montbell and got the size XL in the Costco jacket and it is grea...

In GEAR » Patagonia UL Down Jacket vs. Montbell UL Down Jacket
March 13, 9:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.