Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

john Tier (Peter_pan) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Co-Owner Jacks 'R' Better, LLC, VA
About Me Co-Owner of Jacks 'R' Better LLC
Citywilliamsburg
StateVA
My Website URLhttp://www.jacksrbetter.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by john Tier

Showing 201 - 210 of 251 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Question for Hennessy hammock users
Jeff...nice rig...looks a little close on the left end....but hey, let's assume we are smart enough to rig the generous end to the windward...Thx for the pic. Pan

In GEAR » Question for Hennessy hammock users
June 14, 7:44am

Re: Mariposa etc
Grant, Thanks for the update...I'll be watching for it ...Thanks. Pan

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Mariposa Plus
June 13, 7:23am

Re: Re: Re: Mariposa (et al.) for hammock users
Grant, Hope that you are still considering the Mariposa that will be 5.5 inches thick vs the current 7.5 for all the folk who have sereously reduced their volume and can't fill the current pack ...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Mariposa Plus
June 09, 4:52am

Re: Thanks Jeff
Rob, There are no Canadian distributors for Jacks R Better...We have shipped to several Canadians... None have mentioned the inbound customs as onerous or any issue. Pan

In GEAR » Hammocks with Big Agnes: thoughts?
May 25, 5:46am

Re: neck on quilt
Tim, JRB will be vending at Trail Days (Fri and Sat)...Please stop and introduce yourself and demo the No Sniveller quilt....sleeve and hood too, while you are at it. Pan

In Editor's Roundtable » 2006 Unconventional Sleep Systems Manifesto
May 14, 8:04pm

pelouze
Pelouze...nice...oz or grams...up to 5 lbz...most office supply stores about $35..... Or go to the post office....the hassle is free. Pan

In GEAR » scales for gram counters
May 13, 5:27am

myog- Sul floating bivi/hammock-sleep system
Bill, Your floating hammock is taking on the appearance of a M1965 Military Jungle Hammock...The shape is very similiar except the entire top is no seeum vs your material and no seeum plans...I ...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG - SUL Floating Bivy/Hammock-Sleep System
May 11, 3:15am

Re: Re: Quilts - blind spot
This is a good article to start the thinking...However, it does seems like it is focused on mummyesk solutions. The presentation is almost entirely on the top bag style and wearable systems that re...

In Editor's Roundtable » 2006 Unconventional Sleep Systems Manifesto
May 08, 8:11am

Re: Re: Re: Hammock tips for WARM(ish) weather?
Warmer weather comes with its own challenges...most definately a 1/4- 3/8 inch ccf will keep you warm....but as it warms it will become too much...especially if you are prone to sweaty back and but...

In GEAR » Hammock tips for WARM(ish) weather?
May 04, 6:35pm

Re: Trail Days - Damascus May 19-21
Tom, et al, Jacks'R'Better the quilt and under quilt experts will be vending for the third year at Trail Days. Pan

In Other Activities » Trail Days - Damascus May 19-21
May 04, 6:09pm

All Reader Reviews by john Tier

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Equinox Silnylon Poncho
Agree with Richard on the mods.... all easy to do....I've had the extended length model for over 4 years and it is super through the mid season.... and yes it will cover a HH. Here is my mod......

In Clothing - Raingear
September 22, 6:10pm